Hello Ethel, Are ya.....

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
Hello all. Learned about this forum at Wigg's W-KY GTG. Figured I needed just one more forum....

Go by a different screen name now, but I still sign off the same...

dw

Reactions: 5 people

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
Thanks all... never fit in much with the in-laws so I guess outlaws are better for this ol' hillbilly anyhoo.,.. Not supposed to be on here. Cam in the office looking for my truck keys... I know I drove the truck home from the GTG, then to the store this morning... So I have had them in the last day.

Where I left them though, or did the pup borrow them oh well off to search for keys so I can unload the saw box from the truck.

dw

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
Where I left them though, or did the pup borrow them oh well off to search for keys so I can unload the saw box from the truck.

dw
I worked with a guy once who lived across the street from an AM/PM. One time he stopped at the store to get a couple things and then walked across the
street to his apartment. The next morning, he saw that his car was gone so he reported it stolen. The cops found it across the street at the AM/PM, with the
door open, dead battery, and it was out of gas.

He left it idling in front of the store with the driver's side door open.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
I worked with a guy once who lived across the street from an AM/PM. One time he stopped at the store to get a couple things and then walked across the
street to his apartment. The next morning, he saw that his car was gone so he reported it stolen. The cops found it across the street at the AM/PM, with the

Well, I never done that one :)

dw

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier

JJ that is an amazing story. :trophy:

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
That was the perfect time to tell said story.

I hope the other times for future stories arise soon!! :yup:
Ok, one more quickie-

The same guy had a smaller motorcycle, like a 350-400cc Honda road bike. One day he rode it to work.
He got a ride home with a co-worker, work was about 30 miles from home.
A couple days later (over a weekend) it dawns on him that his bike isn't at home so he reports it stolen. The cops take his report.
Then his girlfriend gives him a ride to work (Monday) and he finds his bike. He doesn't bother to call the cops.
He's stopped on the way home because his bike is still in the system as stolen. He explains to the cop that it's his bike,
and he reported it stolen but he can't produce a license, registration, or proof of insurance because he left his wallet at work.
So he's arrested for "unauthorized use of a motor vehicle." It's later proven who he is and that he has a license and insurance-
but still receives tickets for "not carrying proof of insurance and failure to present credentials."

Reactions: 1 person

de_dubya

Oct 28, 2012
Mt Washington, KY
Ok, one more quickie-

The same guy had a smaller motorcycle, like a 350-400cc Honda road bike. One day he rode it to work.
He got a ride home with a co-worker, work was about 30 miles from home.
A couple days later (over a weekend) it dawns on him that his bike isn't at home so he reports it stolen. The cops take his report.
Then his girlfriend gives him a ride to work (Monday) and he finds his bike. He doesn't bother to call the cops.
He's stopped on the way home because his bike is still in the system as stolen. He explains to the cop that it's his bike,
and he reported it stolen but he can't produce a license, registration, or proof of insurance because he left his wallet at work.
So he's arrested for "unauthorized use of a motor vehicle." It's later proven who he is and that he has a license and insurance-
but still receives tickets for "not carrying proof of insurance and failure to present credentials."
PLEASE PUH-LEASE tell me this man is no contaminating the gene-pool with offspring.

dw