Quantcast

Hello everyone

Eddie

Reaction score
T1 has been stripped of his mod status. Me thinks he mad that “his” forum has been sold out from underneath him and he has stormed off to start a new one.

I’m sure they’ll be back to PM you the new address any day.
Not holding my breath . I'm not one of the cool kids . Last I checked he's still here .

Reactions: PRJ

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@Mike from Miami are you saying that there is a different forum that is not your truthers? Hmmm. Guess that would explain a few things. But does have an element of freedom in it. @Eddie Southgate you're not a cool kid? Hope you hang around and we can figure out something to do while we wait for whomever wants to visit here.

A new forum somewhere, that would explain a few things. Oh well.

Mike from Miami

Marino is the GOAT
Reaction score
*among QBs that have never won a super bowl
@Mike from Miami are you saying that there is a different forum that is not your truthers? Hmmm. Guess that would explain a few things. But does have an element of freedom in it. @Eddie Southgate you're not a cool kid? Hope you hang around and we can figure out something to do while we wait for whomever wants to visit here.

A new forum somewhere, that would explain a few things. Oh well.
No ones at Truthers. Or here obviously... so I’m guessing that either you fucked up the site and no one can log in/poast, Or T1 and gang started a new splinter site.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe if they did they'll send you a conversation and tell you.

Eddie

Reaction score
Damn Angie , your fast . UBOEarline banned in under 10 minutes . What was she ( He? ) selling ?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Damn Angie , your fast . UBOEarline banned in under 10 minutes . What was she ( He? ) selling ?

The software will ban/reject certain registrations if they have too many spam indicators. I've been spam banning any that are blacklisted via the spam filters. That's all that's been signing up in the last few days.

Globotree II

Reaction score
Wonderin' if it's cause that nice girl likes me much moore than the rest of yew's...?
She thinks you work at a hospital.
When she finds out you don't work and its really just the free VD clinic of middle Indianaer, Becky will wonce agan be yer best hope.

Eddie

Reaction score
Probably need to rename this place Truthers II , ones about as dead as the other .

ckelp

I gave Captain Crunch a handjob
Reaction score
So what are you guys gunna do with the 1tb of drive space onice this from is completely dead?

Eddie

Reaction score
How long do you think it will last with just the few still here . Don't think the space gonna be an issue unless you start posting pics of oly's mom getting gang banged . Poor old Oly , bet he misses Rob and Eccentric !

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So what are you guys gunna do with the 1tb of drive space onice this from is completely dead?

Don't worry. We will take care of it.

Latest posts