Quantcast

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Hi my name is also Tom and I own a bunch of chainsaws. I like to make fun of wiggz and handicapped children.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Wow you're a real p3n1s head. Who in their farked mind ever let an idiot like yourself sign up over here.

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

mweba

Reaction score
But I also have a sense of humor.......bwahaha.....sweatin much LOL

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Dang what happen did we run him off or something?

He never said anything again i think he is scared of us :sadtears:

jon1212

Purveyor of Sarcasm and Tasty Doughnuts
Reaction score
Hi my name is also Tom and I own a bunch of chainsaws. I like to make fun of wiggz and handicapped children.

And you cracked on me for needling dh1984? That seems rather hypo(mod)critical, don't ya' think?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
And you cracked on me for needling dh1984? That seems rather hypo(mod)critical, don't ya' think?

I cracked on everyone. My statement in the above quote is clearly a joke. The animosity towards another member is no joke. If the statement you're referring to is nothing more than a little humor then please disregard what I said in the other thread as it doesn't apply to you. I still stand that dirty laundry elsewhere shouldn't be aired out here. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about moderation via PM, explanations can go a long way so that nothing is misinterpreted - which often happens.