Quantcast

Help for a friend

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Not asking for money or physical things, just a moment of your time if you're willing. Just received word from a very close longtime friend that this morning at 1:20am, his mom passed away. Our families have been close since long before I was born. In the past 10 years or so we've become really close. Mom and dad sold their house, moved out of the city and built a house in the same town as our friends, and since then we've just been getting closer and closer. This has been a hard journey the past year with her health.

But anyway, I would, and I know our families would greatly appreciate just a few moments for some prayers if you will.

Matthew5:8 - Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God
Matthew5:15 - Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Reaction score
Not asking for money or physical things, just a moment of your time if you're willing. Just received word from a very close longtime friend that this morning at 1:20am, his mom passed away. Our families have been close since long before I was born. In the past 10 years or so we've become really close. Mom and dad sold their house, moved out of the city and built a house in the same town as our friends, and since then we've just been getting closer and closer. This has been a hard journey the past year with her health.

But anyway, I would, and I know our families would greatly appreciate just a few moments for some prayers if you will.

Matthew5:8 - Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God
Matthew5:15 - Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house

Sent.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

I didn't know you were a religious man Tom, prayers and thoughts sent. God Speed to you and the families.
I am in my own way. I have my beliefs and faith that aren't necessarily set up strictly. I'm not a church going man but I do pray and find a lot of help and comfort in the Bible with a lot of life's issues, but times like this push me a little deeper into it. There are times I wish I was a bit more in touch but I am what I am.

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of this. I went through this a few months ago myself. Still really sucks.

Latest posts