Help me understand carbs

nitehawk55

Reaction score
Here's the simple story with carbs ,
It's the thing that makes the saw go BRRRRRRMMMMMM !! BBRRRRRMMMMM!!! when you push the throttle trigger .

THE End

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
I am sitting on one carb, it won't pop off. I put over 30# pressure and it still won't pop off. I can release the pressure by pressing on the metering lever. I let off of the lever and it seats like it should.

30# seems like a lot of pressure to be putting in a carb, I didn't dare pumping anymore in to see if it eventually pops.

Suggestions?

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Reaction score
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
I am sitting on one carb, it won't pop off. I put over 30# pressure and it still won't pop off. I can release the pressure by pressing on the metering lever. I let off of the lever and it seats like it should.

30# seems like a lot of pressure to be putting in a carb, I didn't dare pumping anymore in to see if it eventually pops.

Suggestions?
If you're sitting on it, maybe it's stuck in your ass?

YPOPMV

Your pop off pressure may vary

Termitebuffet

For Meals
Reaction score

Suggestions?
Is it by chance a stihl carb ????

Pedal Tractor Loggin'

tree monkey

Reaction score

Suggestions?

run it. should be just fine

Latest posts