Helping out Tree Monkey a.k.a Scott Kunz - suffered a heart attack :(

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
<article>
Many of you have been on the receiving end of generosity through these forums- via information, goods, services, or even from a benefit. One of the many purveyors of these benefits has been Scott, a.k.a. Treemonkey.

As some of you may have heard Scott just suffered a heart attack a couple of days ago. Being self-employed in this day and age, he is facing some uncovered medical expenses. Guys, Scott has paid it forward for years helping us all out with his forward thinking, innovative porting methods, sharing his thoughts and ideas on gaining chainsaw performance, and by contributions of his own to fundraisers like this.
I ask that you please help out a fellow CAD brother in his time of need by contributing what you can.

Mastermind, Redbull661 and I have started a Gofundme page for Scott. All contributions will go to helping Scott pay some of his medical expenses. All funds will go directly to Scott so there is no middleman.

here is the GoFundMe link pretty simple - just need a credit card.

www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

If you want to send a check...
Scott Kunz
s-6825 state road 27
Augusta, WI 54722
</article>

RAFFLE ITEMS BELOW

Another list update... I'm sensing a savory theme, here... 

1) Mastermind ported MS660 - from Mastermind

2) Super pretty stock Jonsered 2083II - from lwhaples

3) Oregon 520 chain grinder NIB - from Definitive Dave

4) 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from Scott0154

5) 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne

6) Stihl 026, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP) from Dieselfitter.

7) Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from SVK

8) 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power

9) 40" L x 30-42" Stihl chaps from David Young

10) 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks

11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from quietfly!

12. 262xp donated by @Oman18, and ported by ajmssaws, correct?

13. Lightly Used Stihl Rollomatic ES 25" Guide Bar c/w 2 used but never sharpened 84DL 33RS chains from GCJenks204

14. Stihl Hoody & Mug I will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size, style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from GCJenks204

15. Chainsaw work station from mycamaro_68

16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws

17. 288XP rebuilt by Onan18 and ported by Mastermind

18. Quart of Klotz KL-200 original techniplate oil from Cut4fun

19. Stihl 046 case crank fully powdered and new bearings and good crank shaft ready to add top end and oil pump from Glock37

20. a 100' roll of Oregon chain from HL Supply

21. Dolmar branded,3/8 .050 20" small mount Husky
Laminated Oregon bar (with half a tank on it) from exSW

22. 25" 404 .063 stihl mount bar and chain from @psuiewalsh

23. 5/8" Super Scraper (perfect size for saw work) @Black Dog Chainsaw

24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) @S Tebo

25. New Spencer Logger’s Tape Model 950DC from @Greenthorn

26. MSA Full brim safety helmet from Philbert

27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking.

28. one case of Amsoil Saber 3.5oz. bottles (I mix with 1.1 gal. of fuel for 40:1) shipp to the lower 48. From jk14

29. Handmade butcher block. From Nuno (can you please post a pic, Nuno?)

30. Winner's choice: New Fiskars X27, new Fiskars X25, or new Logrite 30" Hookaroon, from USMC615

Just in case you weren't familiar with how this will work....

For each $10 donated it counts as 1 chance. sarahdodgegeek is keeping track of all the entries.

Donations can go to -

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

Check directly to Scott - (please let Sarah know you sent a check and amount to Scott)
Scott Kunz
s-6825 state road 27
Augusta, WI 54722

or PM sarahdodgegeek with any payment questions

The Raffle ends JUNE 3rd 2016. Winners will be announced either June 3rd or 4th.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask them here.
Thanks!!!

olyman

Reaction score
<article>
Many of you have been on the receiving end of generosity through these forums- via information, goods, services, or even from a benefit. One of the many purveyors of these benefits has been Scott, a.k.a. Treemonkey.

As some of you may have heard Scott just suffered a heart attack a couple of days ago. Being self-employed in this day and age, he is facing some uncovered medical expenses. Guys, Scott has paid it forward for years helping us all out with his forward thinking, innovative porting methods, sharing his thoughts and ideas on gaining chainsaw performance, and by contributions of his own to fundraisers like this.
I ask that you please help out a fellow CAD brother in his time of need by contributing what you can.

Mastermind, Redbull661 and I have started a Gofundme page for Scott. All contributions will go to helping Scott pay some of his medical expenses. All funds will go directly to Scott so there is no middleman.

here is the GoFundMe link pretty simple - just need a credit card.

www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

If you want to send a check...
Scott Kunz
s-6825 state road 27
Augusta, WI 54722
</article>

already done..on a diff note,,gtg shirts??

Mastermind

unwilling to issue dredge permits
Reaction score
I'm down with it.

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
Last I heard, he's recently escaped hospital captivity... But I've not spoken to him directly yet, so can't say much more on the topic beyond that

leadfarmer

Reaction score
He will prolly let us know when he's cruising around here ....let's say, 2am or somthin like that [emoji13]

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
Here's the list for those of you only viewing the info on this particular thread.... I'll try to keep it reasonably up to date...

4) 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from Scott0154
5) 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
Revised list:
6) Stihl MS260, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP). Pictures coming soon.[
7)Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from SVK

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Me thinks it may continue to grow.... Will I be able to continually update it there?

You won't, but I can. You can keep adding exactly as you're doing, then I'll just c/p it into the original post. Sometimes it's easier for everybody to see the donation link and the raffle items in the same spot, I think.

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
I'm down with that. After doing the update just now in 3 different areas, I was thinking I'll try to just make a once daily update across all 3 before my bedtime, then folks can have at least one update per day and I have a place holder for how far to go back. If that works for you, that'd be cool!

sarahdodgegeek

Reaction score
Morning update...1) Mastermind ported MS660 - from Mastermind
6) Stihl MS260, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP). Pictures coming soon.[
7) Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from SVK
8) 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power.

Latest posts