Quantcast

Hey , I was reading saw hogz and .....

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Reaction score
I actually have a saw related question !!
Okay , I've got the hots for a 395xp ( well maybe a ms661 to ) but right now it's the 395 . Any way it'll find it's way to "Cuddle lane " while still new. Now the question . I'd like to run a 28" techlite with .050 gauge chain . Any reason not to , or is 058 better for that saw . My 390xp seems to do well with .050 but I thought I ask for opinions any way .

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

When your saw comes back from Cuddle Lane make sure there's no poop in it.

originalrebel

Reaction score
never thought of usin cats like this before! take a cat, poke a stick up his ass and instant q-tip!!!!!!!!! different size cats fer different openings. love it!!!!!
you fellers :rock2:

Blazin may be a lil skittish of this thread..........jus sayin..........

Last edited:

Cut4fun

Reaction score
I had a guy wanting to trade a 395xp for my redmax. I wasnt interested so I threw this out there. Nobody responded wanting a project 395, so I told him not interested.

Any of you guys wanting a bigger saw and mechanically inclined ?

There is a guy wanting to trade me a 395xp project for my redmax. I dont want a 395xp. If any of you are interested I'll dig further and get some pics etc.

It's a straight up trade if I did it so $400 and shipping.

(((((I have a 395 basket case with new bearings, seals and new meteor kit. It could use a muffler if you don't want a modded one on it. Just needs put together.)))) Has 2 crankcases with only 1 half of each case to use to make up 1 good one.

Scratch all the above :yup:. Just read again and see you were asking for chain, not a 395. :eek3::bananawheel:

Latest posts