Quantcast

Hey Lurch....

mweba

Reaction score
Yeah he isn't much of a poster but he usually pops in every now and again.

I'm sure he'll speak up once he sees this thread. :)

He see us circling the wagon......decided to hit the road saving all of that meaty goooodness for himself. Jerk:bananawave:

Edit:you know I'm joking buddy

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
He see us circling the wagon......decided to hit the road saving all of that meaty goooodness for himself. Jerk :wtf::deadhorse:

Edit:you know I'm joking buddy

I couldn't!!! :eek3:

Lurch

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Usually skip the lounge. Need to crank out another batch of bacon, just about out. Usually do about 15# of bacon and maybe 5# of loin for canadian bacon. Could do more but run out of fridge space for curing. :angry:

mweba

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Usually skip the lounge. Need to crank out another batch of bacon, just about out. Usually do about 15# of bacon and maybe 5# of loin for canadian bacon. Could do more but run out of fridge space for curing. :angry:

May I donate a fridge on my next visit?!

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score

Sounds like you need another refrigerator!!!

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Yes I agree - let's do a charity here. We'll put up charity saws to help fund Lurch's new refrigerators....! :yup:

:cowdance: :dancingpig: :cowdance: :dancingpig: :cowdance:

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
Yes I agree - let's do a charity here. We'll put up charity saws to help fund Lurch's new refrigerators....! :yup:

:cowdance: :dancingpig: :cowdance: :dancingpig: :cowdance:

I'm thinkin' COMMERCIAL GRADE!!!

Attachments

• imgres.jpeg
    imgres.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 32

mweba

Reaction score
:happybounce::10::clap::rock::confetti:

I don't have a building nice enough to put that in.

So.....you're angling for a building now? Next thing you're gonna tell us, I don't have a Tractor big enough to care for the hogs:rolleyes:

Lurch

Reaction score
So.....you're angling for a building now? Next thing you're gonna tell us, I don't have a Tractor big enough to care for the hogs:rolleyes:

Well sure. You know, that whole pesky job thing kinda gets in the way too. If everything was paid off I'd have all sorts of time. :saywhat:

Latest posts