Hi men! You too Mrs. J

cowroy

Jan 20, 2013
Knoxville
Really can't seem to think of a good reason I am just now makin it over to this site, but better late than never I guess. :wave:

Reactions: 7 people

cowroy

Jan 20, 2013
Knoxville
What is the carb? Shoot me some numbers off it I'll see what I can come up with, if anything.
It came with a Walbro WB-17-1 but a WB-25 would work and all I really need is an adjustment needle. They are the same for both carbs. Thanks for the help.

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
Well Randy, I have to buy carburetor for it, and it aint cheap so it is not running, but hopefully will soon. Thanks for askin!
Sup cowroy??? You just get around to findin' the spit roast??? :bananarock::drinkingcoffee:

Reactions: 1 person

cowroy

Jan 20, 2013
Knoxville
Sup cowroy??? You just get around to findin' the spit roast??? :bananarock::drinkingcoffee:

Well, I actually did a google search for it some time ago and must have misspelled something cause it didn't show up, but I was searching for some info on a saw the other night and viola SAWHAWGS :dancingpig:

Reactions: 5 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
It came with a Walbro WB-17-1 but a WB-25 would work and all I really need is an adjustment needle. They are the same for both carbs. Thanks for the help.
The carb is quite expensive and would take a while for me to get as it's a non-stocker in the warehouse, only the WB-25 is available (WB-17 is cancelled 25 supercedes it). It would be $110 IF I could get it. A non-stocked carb from this place has taken upwards of a couple months to get in the past. Same with the adjustment needle (both H and L are the same for this carb) they are non-stocked but only a couple bucks a piece. If you only need the needle I'd pop a couple on order for ya and let you know when they came in.

cowroy

Jan 20, 2013
Knoxville
The carb is quite expensive and would take a while for me to get as it's a non-stocker in the warehouse, only the WB-25 is available (WB-17 is cancelled 25 supercedes it). It would be $110 IF I could get it. A non-stocked carb from this place has taken upwards of a couple months to get in the past. Same with the adjustment needle (both H and L are the same for this carb) they are non-stocked but only a couple bucks a piece. If you only need the needle I'd pop a couple on order for ya and let you know when they came in.
That would be awesome! If you need me to paypal you some money just let me know where!