High speed sharpening!!!

HellaSawzer

Jan 12, 2012
[video=youtube;m1gzGpNOIfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1gzGpNOIfY&feature=g-vrec&context=G2fef1efRVAAAAAAAACg[/video] :rock:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
For a homeowner / firewood cutter those chain sharpening setups actually work rather nicely.

Sure you need to have the special chain and what not but having that on a smaller saw is great at the end of the day when light is running out and you've got some cutting to finish up! I'll bet those things have saved quite a few evenings in that regard!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
For a homeowner / firewood cutter those chain sharpening setups actually work rather nicely.

Sure you need to have the special chain and what not but having that on a smaller saw is great at the end of the day when light is running out and you've got some cutting to finish up! I'll bet those things have saved quite a few evenings in that regard!

One of my sales reps has tried to push them on me a couple of times. I'm waiting until they catch on a little bit before I dive in. They're fairly pricey to get into at first, and anything that costs money gets peoples eyes rolling around here. $25 for a bar and $15 for a chain for their saw and I'm all of a sudden the anti-Christ :derplol: