How they hanging gents?

MCW

Sep 29, 2013
Riverland, South Australia
Hi gents.
Have been sucked in over here after the debacle that is AS. Sponsors should get a refund for the last month over there.
Really haven't gotten our money's worth.
Looks like there are a few familiar faces here too :)
Anyway, have fun and don't cut your legs off!
Matt

Reactions: 10 people

sefh3

Mar 7, 2012
Nice to see you here Matt.
I'm not computer savey so I don't understand what I have to turn off or on to get into AS.
The sponsor should get a refund.

Reactions: 1 person

Mountain Man

Oct 2, 2012
A little to the left today :saywhat:

Anyways, after downloading Chrome, toggling off Javascripts, and having to quote to log in, I made a post on AS :bananaflash:

But yes, I feel for those paying $$ and also who really need info from that site.

Reactions: 2 people

MCW

Sep 29, 2013
Looks like a nice place to hang out :D
Interesting to read a few posts from Chevyclown about his ported top ends being sent to Australia. After talking to the guy that received one of them it's not as rosy as he makes out and I see hints of McBob in some of Chevy's posts. He talks like that top end has won a world title when it has only won a few places at some little country shows with half a dozen entrants.
The "CT13" finger port description make me laugh! What a knob.

Also as far as AS refunding sponsor's money I didn't actually mean it. In the grand scheme of things I'm not really sponsoring the site for my business as I don't make much out of it (chainsaw bits and pieces aren't my main source of income, far from it) but if the site is down while the owners are holidaying in the Caribbean on sponsor's money then we have a problem :)

Reactions: 6 people

o8f150

Blubber Lubber
Sep 29, 2013
glad to see you matt,,, a lot of the rednecks are over here now,, least all of the regulars are,,, even little ole me,,,, how are they hanging????? well gravity has taken over and they bounce between my knees,,,, I know the rules,, pics or they didn't happen,,,,, give me a minute and I will post one to prove it:happygrin::happygrin:

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Jul 31, 2013
glad to see you matt,,, a lot of the rednecks are over here now,, least all of the regulars are,,, even little ole me,,,, how are they hanging????? well gravity has taken over and they bounce between my knees,,,, I know the rules,, pics or they didn't happen,,,,, give me a minute and I will post one to prove it:happygrin::happygrin:
We dont need pics of those little raisins.:gfy:

MCW

Sep 29, 2013
Well? You've had a minute.

Welcome. I like your avatar pic.
Thanks. Yeah I found that avatar pic many moons ago and back then I didn't know much about resizing and compressing pictures. It took ages for me to work out how to get it to an avatar size that would be accepted by forums.
Unlike some I haven't changed my avatar pic for years and it is the same one I use on AS, which is still stuffed by the looks of it.

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
Hi gents.
Have been sucked in over here after the debacle that is AS. Sponsors should get a refund for the last month over there.
Really haven't gotten our money's worth.
Looks like there are a few familiar faces here too :)
Anyway, have fun and don't cut your legs off!
Matt
Loose and full of juice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deprime All the cool kids are hanging out here! New Memberz Area 20
naked arborist gents? The Razorback Lounge 5