Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How to fell a tree proper with a john deere

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Whacked a tree down with dad today. Used the john deere for guidance.

And that stupid husky fell over. Ruined my whole day. I went in and cried.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
There is a video. The problem is its on dads phone. A copy made it to mine but its wayyyyyy low resolution for some reason. Ill get the good one up here somehow.

mweba

Reaction score
I thought the 550 was a limbing saw. Isn't that a box store Deere.......:jesterlaugh:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I thought the 550 was a limbing saw. Isn't that a box store Deere.......:jesterlaugh:

There's a loooong story behind that tractor :D

And I thought that thing I cut down was only a big limb stuck in the ground... LOL

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
so the JD was only there as an aiming point ??shoulda parked it closer to keep more of the trunk off the ground ...easier buckin :yougo:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
The tree had more weight to the left than I anticipated, missed the center of the tractor by a foot :(

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Nope, everyone opts for the $10 XP tissues because they're cheaper and don't mind a good cry every once in a while.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I forget, why don't we like our saws laying on their side? I thought Stihl guys would like it, can't leak from the caps when they're on their side :jerkoff::stirthepot:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Still haven't got the vid transferred yet. I'll try to do that today at some point. It cracks me up. Novice saw operating at its finest.

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
I forget, why don't we like our saws laying on their side? I thought Stihl guys would like it, can't leak from the caps when they're on their side :jerkoff::stirthepot:

hot start is allways harder when they are on their side ...sheesh ...didnt think I had to spell that out !!:ahah:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I spent two hours the other day trying to get the vid from dads phone to mine and for the life of me I couldn't get it. Email/text resulted in terrible resolution reduction and a drag and drop on the computer just wouldn't go. Anybody know how to get a 215mb .mov off one iPhone and onto another?

Latest posts