Quantcast

Howdy

Al Smith

Reaction score
Northwestern Ohio in the middle of a giant corn fi
Well I guess I staggered in also ,sort of .For those who don't know me I've been around for ever .For those that do I'm the same bull headed guy I've ever been no matter where I'm at .

I collect saws in a way ,restore some ,soup up one every so often if I feel the motivation .Some of my restorations are on Mike acres site .I've made specialty small parts for some of the fastest Husqvarnas in the country but as a vow of secrecy mainly due to respect for the builder I will not disclose exactly what they were .

I have a small machine shop but I make my living as an industrial electrician working in the auto industry .

Some of you all I know personaly ,some by user name and some I have no idea .Good to read ya'll

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Nice to see you found this place Al. It's not too bad over here. :dancingpig:

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
Well I guess I staggered in also ,sort of .For those who don't know me I've been around for ever .For those that do I'm the same bull headed guy I've ever been no matter where I'm at .

I collect saws in a way ,restore some ,soup up one every so often if I feel the motivation .Some of my restorations are on Mike acres site .I've made specialty small parts for some of the fastest Husqvarnas in the country but as a vow of secrecy mainly due to respect for the builder I will not disclose exactly what they were .

I have a small machine shop but I make my living as an industrial electrician working in the auto industry .

Some of you all I know personaly ,some by user name and some I have no idea .Good to read ya'll

Since rocks were soft...welcome Al.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
I've known this ole :eek3: forever it seems and know him personally (lives not far down the road a hour or so).

One of the good guys still out there in the world. Thanks for the help.................... :cheers:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
A warm welcome Al!

Hope ya enjoy the Spit Roast. Nice and chillaxed over here with a lotta cool catz.

Feel free to be a crazy with the rest of us crazies. We won't judge you. Well, we might but it's how we spread the love around here. :D

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Building a bigger cabin now days.

Latest posts