Quantcast

Husky 435 Wire Assembly Blue and Black?

tbradymd79

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I tore down my carb on the 435. Cant find a wire diagram anywhere! Im referring to the blue and black wires that slide on near the red choke lever. Which wire goes on top blue or black? Also, I bought new plug, carb gasket kit, air and fuel filter. Do I need anything else?

Thank you

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Black wire goes on top muh friend ;)

tbradymd79

Reaction score
Thanks, Got the gasket kit, new air and fuel filters, and carb choke cleaner. Ready for clean out. Hopefully she fires!!!

tbradymd79

Reaction score
What toll is needed to take out the

Any suggestions on how to get this Zama re-built and cleaned right the first time? My local mechanic said to watch for the fuel line hose splitting when I put on a new filter. Do I need to clean behind the mixture screws? Those require a special tool to take out!!! :huh:

Last edited:

tbradymd79

Reaction score
Husky 435 zama carb rebuild

Any suggestions on how to get this Zama re-built and cleaned right the first time? My local mechanic said to watch for the fuel line hose splitting when I put on a new filter. Do I need to clean behind the mixture screws? Those require a special tool to take out!!! :huh:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to remove the h/l needles unless the carb is a complete mess. Just pay attention to the order of assembly for gaskets/diaphragms, that's vital for proper operation - as well as the material used in the diaphragms. I think walbro is the one that uses a brown/blue/black option for diaphragms, all serving different purposes. Given the age of the saw I wouldn't imagine you'd have fuel line issues yet, shouldn't be a worry changing the filter.

Latest posts