Power heads only 141 (runs good)
137 runs good 150 each need to sell asap death in family

Out in Amish SCH-I545 Smokin' big ol doinks

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
While I can appreciate raising money to deal with family issues, posting a sale ad as your first and only post to a forum is generally received with skepticism. Especially when your ad contains virtually no information, no pictures of what you're trying to sell and nothing to indicate where you are located.

The fact that you're asking about triple what those saws normally bring isn't going to help, either.

May 17, 2017
I see well sorry for that it's just what I have invested maybe a few bucks more on one of them I really haven't been on here that long or been buying and selling saws I've had several over the years but never got rid of them except for scrap sorry if I've offended anyone that was not my intention plus none of my prices are in anyway chiseled in stone I'm easy to get along with and advise is always welcome and even appreciated so if they are only going for around 50 bucks then I'll just hang on someone will need one again I apologize for any offense

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
No one was offended, just a dose of reality. Don't take it personally. If you can get $150 for them somewhere, great. I was just giving you a heads up that it probably wasn't going to be here. :thumbsup:

rocketnorton

Raisin Hater
Sep 29, 2013
surrey bc can
not many easily offended here, unlike other sites. as t1 said, tho, might be some apprehension/skepticism on a newb just sellin stuff...

yer always welcome to hang around...

edit: t1 types faster.

May 17, 2017
I do appreciate the advice like I said though that is what I'd like to get not necessarily what I would take although I did just sell one for close to that but I really don't expect to get that it's just room to negotiate right I mean of course if I can get that yes I'd take it wouldn't you I was told start high so there is room to come down to get to where you want to be other folks have things posted at random places I think they are too high also but I shoot an offer if they take it ok if not I keep looking

May 17, 2017
Update the 137 is sold
The 142 is gone as well
So that leaves the 141 it remains for sale how is 100 obo? There is always room to negotiate

Status
Not open for further replies.