I Don't Play Video Games

Windy Isle

I sniff bicycle seats at starbucks
Mar 20, 2018
La Conner, WA
Hey guyz. I figured I should make a stop here, and properly introduce myself. Home is northwest Washington, but I claim Michigan, also. I work in I.T., but I hate video games, so my peers consider me an enigma. I have to offset my time in the office/server room by cutting/splitting as much firewood as I can.

I'm not even sure how I stumbled across this site. Must've been divine intervention. Maybe I've been out of the military too long, and was subliminally looking for abuse... :joker:

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
Hey guyz. I figured I should make a stop here, and properly introduce myself. Home is northwest Washington, but I claim Michigan, also. I work in I.T., but I hate video games, so my peers consider me an enigma. I have to offset my time in the office/server room by cutting/splitting as much firewood as I can.

I'm not even sure how I stumbled across this site. Must've been divine intervention. Maybe I've been out of the military too long, and was subliminally looking for abuse... :joker:

Fine.

Looking for abuse, welcome to sawhawgz.com

:farkyou:

State your saw preference(s) now.

+ gsy

Windy Isle

I sniff bicycle seats at starbucks
Mar 20, 2018
La Conner, WA
Fine.

Looking for abuse, welcome to sawhawgz.com

:farkyou:

State your saw preference(s) now.

+ gsy
I'm running a Stihl 024, 026, 034, and 036. I've got an MS180 project saw that needs a carb swap (to make it tune-able), and a Husqvarna 51 that needs a P/C (and a few other minor things). I also just pulled (or, rather my buddy did) an old Mac Eager Beaver 3.7 out of a dumpster (I think it's actually a Power Mac 610). Hoping to clean it up, tune it, and pass it on to someone that likes Macs.

My deep, dark, dirty secret is that I really want to get ahold of some of the late eighties to early nineties Poulans; like the 2800, 3000, and 4000 that Hoggwood and Fossil posted in the Poulan thread.

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
I'm running a Stihl 024, 026, 034, and 036. I've got an MS180 project saw that needs a carb swap (to make it tune-able), and a Husqvarna 51 that needs a P/C (and a few other minor things). I also just pulled (or, rather my buddy did) an old Mac Eager Beaver 3.7 out of a dumpster (I think it's actually a Power Mac 610). Hoping to clean it up, tune it, and pass it on to someone that likes Macs.

My deep, dark, dirty secret is that I really want to get ahold of some of the late eighties to early nineties Poulans; like the 2800, 3000, and 4000 that Hoggwood and Fossil posted in the Poulan thread.

Good, you like small boat anchors.

Now we know.

Carry on