Quantcast

I Finally Signed in!

Dan in WI

Trades chicken for favors
Reaction score
Hey all! I've been lurkin around here for awhile now, and finally signed up! You guys have a great forum with lots of useful info!
I'm in Upstate NY..A stones throw from the Adirondacks. My passion for wood cuttin/burnin is fueled by not wantin to give more to them arab SOB's then I have too!:smoking: Plus I live for the outdoors! I'm lookin forward to hangin out with you fellers! And oh yeah.....
Me likes it too

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
The 'dacks...?

Or further North like West Chazy....?

I'm in the southern tier of "upstate". I'm about 50 miles south of Rochester. Never understood why the term upstate applies to us in western / central NY - I know that anything north of NYC in the state is considered to be "upstate NY" but when I think of NYC, I don't really think of it being in the NYS category.....

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
The 'dacks...?

I'm in the southern tier of "upstate". I'm about 50 miles south of Rochester. Never understood why the term upstate applies to us in western / central NY - I know that anything north of NYC in the state is considered to be "upstate NY" but when I think of NYC, I don't really think of it being in the NYS category.....

Grew up in Chazy and just moved to Champlain about a year and a half ago. Still work in Chazy. NY city needs to float away and take the NY Safe act, Bloomturd and Cuomo with it.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
The 'dacks...?

I think the term "upstate" isn't so much geographic as it is a general description of "anything that isn't the ✖✖✖✖hole NYC"

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
Maybe Chuck'r can merge this with the GAL thread :omg:

It would be known across the interwebz as the cursed thread title...
Doomed to be merged...
:coffee:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Merging threads is werk and stuff.... Lets not go there. I prefer lazy moderation. But not laziness in moderation. If ya know what I mean. I'm too lazy to splain it

Latest posts