Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I laughed today

Mitch95100

Reaction score
A little snow is coming Thursday and I went into he local dealer two days ago to grab a few parts today and ran into a family that informed methat we were gettting 24 inches of snow, now the weather man said 4 inches. Their only off 20 inches or so... I laughed.

Out in Amish USCCADR3305 Smokin' big ol doinks 2

mweba

Reaction score
A little snow is coming Thursday and I went into he local dealer two days ago to grab a few parts today and ran into a family that informed methat we were gettting 24 inches of snow, now the weather man said 4 inches. Their only off 20 inches or so... I laughed.

I doubt we get 4". They said the Waterloo/CF area was to get a couple inches yesterday.....they just guess at best

srcarr52

Reaction score
their grasping for air anyway

I want to ride my sled though!!!

Hey I got 45 miles on mine this year, that is only 50 less than last year. What happened to all the snow we used to get, when I was in high school I would get 1-1.5k miles in a year.

Good news, my new Skins Airframes showed up yesterday since my fat butt broke the stock boards.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get out this weekend for some riding, put on a few hundred miles :rock2: I wish we got more snow too. A friend of mine though used to average 3-4k miles per year! A new sled every other year and all those miles, man was I some jealous :derplol:

Mitch95100

Reaction score
Either way ill try my best to get out for a 25 mile streach. The thing with me though is I play alit so 20 miles is probably 15 due to track spin.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Ya I don't bring a GPS or nothing to track it accurately, just go on the odometer on the sled. I've seen the speedo up to 120ish, and we know that just ain't true LOL. I used to look for a 300 mile day. Now I think I'm content with hitting 200 miles on my old sled. If I had a new one I could probably be good to go for 300 miles again but wow I'm getting old. People gonna yell at me for saying that :D

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Yup I only got 100 on this whole season! I'm slacking...

I could understand and sympathize if you rode a Polaris like your avatar..... LOL

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Ill allow it, it's what the inlaws ride. Gotta say I'm a skidoo fan muh self.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
Does it get wet and slushy there in the spring?

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty bad at times. It's like that here in the north east though. Anything goes with the weather.....

Once ya think it's over for the season, you find that the end of March / beginning of April there's a lot more that mother nature still had up her sleeve.

Latest posts