Quantcast

I need a new iPhone

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
I am 5 months away before I am eligible to upgrade my phone, but my currant phone has issues. My screen is cracked, my camera lens is cracked, I can only get about 4 hours on my battery before its dead. In other words my phone is ✖✖✖✖ed.

I can get a new front screen and battery fixed for about $200.

Is there any online place where I can buy cheap iPhones? I'm only needing one to last me for 5 months.

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Reaction score
I am 5 months away before I am eligible to upgrade my phone, but my currant phone has issues. My screen is cracked, my camera lens is cracked, I can only get about 4 hours on my battery before its dead. In other words my phone is ✖✖✖✖ed.

I can get a new front screen and battery fixed for about $200.

Is there any online place where I can buy cheap iPhones? I'm only needing one to last me for 5 months.

Ebay. Wife dropped hers, only thing holding the screen together was the film protector. Got the same phone in like new condition, for $90 shipped, about $40 bucks less than fixing it.

Depending on who you are with, you might be able to re-up early.

Good time to try out an Android.:D

mweba

Reaction score
Only two companies making a real phone in this country. They would be Motorola and Motorola.........

:truckin:

mweba

Reaction score
'MERICA Moto X

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Yep, Razr HD and HD Maxx. Camera is so-so but the rest is great.

Nah, I mean the flip phone. The one you can run through the washer and dryer and it works like new, just all clean again ;) Indestructible, hands down best phone I ever owned.

wendell

The artist formerly known as "The Madison Hammer"
Reaction score
Nah, I mean the flip phone. The one you can run through the washer and dryer and it works like new, just all clean again ;) Indestructible, hands down best phone I ever owned.

That was a great phone, but...

No.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I like my current phone. Other than the razr flip it's the only phone I haven't wanted to try something new and ditch it. I've played with other peoples phones but they just don't seem to work as easy or intuitively.

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
My Razr has been taking a crap over the last few days. Smashed screen, smashed camera and it refuses to charge at all. Today it started to turn itself on and off and doesn't have any service when it's on. I am going tomorrow to buy a new one. My last 3 have been Droids and I will not go near an iPhone. I am going to pick up a Droid Razr Maxx HD tomorrow. I would like to be able to wait for the new Droid Ultra but it doesn't ship until the 20th and I can't be 3 weeks with out a phone. My birthday happens to be the 20th though. I wounder if Verizon would give me a phone for free for my birthday.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Buy a chitty cheap one for 3 weeks then get your upgrade :D

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
My old phone finally took a ✖✖✖✖ yesterday.

I dropped it for its final time:saywhat:

but, my wife found me one on CL yesterday morning, and by noon she had it for me.

Its kinda nice to be surfing the interweb without a screen with a bunch of cracks

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Screen with no cracks talking to a buncha buys who might be on crack. Sweet trade.

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Droid RAZR maxx has been the best phone I've had so far. It has lasted over a year for me so it's the survived longer than any other smart phone.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
I picked up a new Otterbox and Lifeproof case last night, hopefully they will help my phone...

I also just ordered a DIY screen replacement kit to change the screen myself. It looks pretty easy. My wife isn't thrilled about buying and having a 3rd new screen in 3 months installed. So I'm taking the cheap way out.

What could possibly go wrong?:happywink:

If I don't post for a while you all know that I phucked up my phone with the install

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I picked up a new Otterbox and Lifeproof case last night, hopefully they will help my phone...

I also just ordered a DIY screen replacement kit to change the screen myself. It looks pretty easy. My wife isn't thrilled about buying and having a 3rd new screen in 3 months installed. So I'm taking the cheap way out.

What could possibly go wrong?:happywink:

If I don't post for a while you all know that I phucked up my phone with the install

Get well soon, genius' terminally broked phone.

:farkyou:

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
I got my replacement glass in today. I'm going to attempt to fix my phone tonight. Wish me luck

if I don't check in for a day or two, don't worry, I just ***'d up my phone and had to send it away for repairs.

Latest posts