I played Call of Duty today

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
It was a dead pine on the property at my shop. The owner of the property is trying to keep things cleaned up and nice looking so he wanted the dead tree gone. I thought it would be a good tree to do some breaking in on the 346xp, but I didn't even come close to burning a single tank of fuel :(

Anyway, now that I gutz yer attenshunz, we can move this over to that thurr chainsawz forum :D

Reactions: 1 person

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
It was a dead pine on the property at my shop. The owner of the property is trying to keep things cleaned up and nice looking so he wanted the dead tree gone. I thought it would be a good tree to do some breaking in on the 346xp, but I didn't even come close to burning a single tank of fuel :(

Anyway, now that I gutz yer attenshunz, we can move this over to that thurr chainsawz forum :D
I thought you were only fluent in "auto-toon". You might need to get somebody to check that 346 out after running it that much. It could had been a bit rich or lean and be junk now. I'll look it over if u wanna send it down...

J.Walker

Jan 17, 2012
The White pine is the state tree of Maine.

Did you have a permit for it's removal? :ahah: