Quantcast

I'm bored.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I get a lunch break today!!!! :wow: So I had to check in on your boredom and see whatzup homeslice :grinbounce2:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Woot Woot!! :woowoo:

Lunch breaks r00l. :eating:

Even if ya get one every three weeks, getting it just makes ya appreciate being able to have one every day during the non busy season!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Woot Woot!! :woowoo:

Lunch breaks r00l. :eating:

Even if ya get one every three weeks, getting it just makes ya appreciate being able to have one every day during the non busy season!

So so true. Not sure I've been that happy to have lunch in a long time :cucumber:

I'm still at the shop right now waiting for computer functions to finish up so I can go home!!! But I do admit, I snuck out after closing up to catch most of a ballgame, too cold though 39* tonight minus windchill. :eek2:

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
I'm driving... Again... There are no laws against noodling around on sawhawgz and driving...
Pffft... Like that would matter....
:bananarock:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'm driving... Again... There are no laws against noodling around on sawhawgz and driving...
Pffft... Like that would matter....
:bananarock:

Well at least people can obtain information from your phone on how to properly take down the tree you're about to run into :omg::omg::omg:

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
Well at least people can obtain information from your phone on how to properly take down the tree you're about to run into :omg::omg::omg:

Never thought of it that way...
You're a genius!!!!
:bananatrance:

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
All these dancing bananna's are tough on the phone... I got no bars here at the house...

Latest posts