Quantcast

In need of a Poulan 295 Rear Handle

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
I am badly needing a poulan 295 rear handle (Thanks to my little brother) he left it on the back of the truck and drove off. When it hit it broke the handle where it bolts to the front one the front handle seems alright but the back one is the one that took most of the impacted from the fall.

So if anyone has a Rear Handle for a poulan 295 laying around let me know i have a few things to trade or i can pay cash for it.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Last time I talked to Genius he had a few of those. Send him a message, he doesn't always check the new posts over here.

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Like that's going to happen. i'm better off rigging this thing together and be done with it before i ask him for something.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
Yeah Like that's going to happen. i'm better off rigging this thing together and be done with it before i ask him for something.

You don't seem to have problems asking me for sexual favors.....

Why wouldn't you ask for a handle???

and no, I'm not open to your advances on me, so quit asking, I don't swing that way

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
You don't seem to have problems asking me for sexual favors.....

Why wouldn't you ask for a handle???

and no, I'm not open to your advances on me, so quit asking, I don't swing that way

I'm gonna have to step in and call bull✖✖✖✖ on this one.

You definitely swing that way. Like Babe Ruth in his prime.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Seriously? If you can't post about a 295 handle then shut up. I shouldn't have to tell you this.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I am going to unlock it, but try to keep it to information regarding a 295 rear handle :clap:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I found a handle for a 295, but I don't need any pictures of crooked penis'. Do you have anything else to trade?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Seriously? This is what you come up with? I'm getting a little sick of posts intended to stir up chit after today. Don't do it again.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Seriously? This is what you come up with? I'm getting a little sick of posts intended to stir up chit after today. Don't do it again.

Wow dude relax and stop being such a Richard :wtf:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Charles, do you have any pics of the 295? The one I have is an early one, I think. I'd like to see if they match.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score

Yup. We have way too many moderators here.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I'm not sure how all this nonsense is helping me trade this 295 handle for something other than crooked penis pictures? :help:

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
I found a handle for a 295, but I don't need any pictures of crooked penis'. Do you have anything else to trade?

I'm sure there is something you could get some use from.

How about some rock from the quarry that blew through the house?

Or pieces of the foundation?

Last edited:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
He needs firewood to heat his home, even though the EPA came by and told him not to because he could start a house fire and you are not allowed to burn trash after 3pm in Union County.

Luckily, his brother doesn't mind sleeping in the same sleeping bag with Charles in order to stay warm. Otherwise he might be worried about getting the saw fixed himself. :screwy:

Latest posts