In the junkpile

motomedik

Feb 26, 2012
Stopped at the local J-red dealer yesterday, just to see if he had anything interesting in the saw realm. His parts guy says, yeah, I think he said he was waiting for you to stop, had something you might like and I get all exited...
He goes and gets the owner (Gene) and now Gene looks at me and is acting clueless as to what he had for me, and finally said follow me I guess I do have one thing...

moto_0039.jpgmoto_0038.jpgmoto_0040.jpgmoto_0041.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pics, but this was a pile he had headed to the junkyard. Looked like mostly junk but kinda made me feel bad to see the Pioneer getting all rained on, the only one that might be a rescuable item?

I did come home with this for 20 doll-hairs, kind of a letdown, certainly not a 630 in a box, but kinda cool I guess

moto_0043.jpg

motomedik

Feb 26, 2012
I don't need any projects, but I thought I'd post some pics and see if its anything someone wants. Hate to be telling someone after they went to the junkman!
I don't think Gene is going to send the pallet anytime soon, he's a little busy with mowers right now and seemed as if when I stopped yesterday, he wasn't too sure what a chainsaw WAS let alone what the heck I was doing there!

Smittybilt

Apr 25, 2012
I work a couple hundred yards down the road from there. never thought to see what they have laying around. last time i was in there he didnt have many saws on the shelfs.