Quantcast

Inquiring minds want to know

jon1212

Purveyor of Sarcasm and Tasty Doughnuts
Reaction score
This should probably be directed to Jason, but I will ask it in the open forum format.

How much wood, could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?

TIA

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.

jon1212

Reaction score
A woodchuck would only chuck as much would as Chuck Norris would allow it to, because the woodchuck shares Chuck's name. Therefore, Chuck must punish it and make it chuck as much wood as Chuck can. So, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as Chuck could.

I understand your point, but I regret to inform you of a flaw in your logic. Mr. Norris will not actually "chuck" wood, he merely just stares at said wood, and it "chucks" itself out of fear.

mweba

Reaction score
Especially when she says "duh" at the end of every answer...........:facepalm:

To be more specific, she said "IDuh" (trade mark, patent pending) :derplol:

Fourth will arrive by Thursday induced so I'm catchin up mang

jon1212

Reaction score
To be more specific, she said "IDuh" (trade mark, patent pending) :derplol:

Fourth will arrive by Thursday induced so I'm catchin up mang

Well Congratulations are in order. I sure hope you have done a better job at "grouping", as ours are 25-5.......Sheesh!!!

mweba

Reaction score
Well Congratulations are in order. I sure hope you have done a better job at "grouping", as ours are 25-5.......Sheesh!!!

Well this is the newby thread right?

New addition to the collection. Sooooo right angle hand piece for his first birthday or a two man with stinger :D

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Well this is the newby thread right?

New addition to the collection. Sooooo right angle hand piece for his first birthday or a two man with stinger :D

Oh my!!! That is precious!! I need one!! He is perfect.

mweba

Reaction score
Oh my!!! That is precious!! I need one!! He is perfect.

Well, the best I can do is give jer a call....but that may be an awkward conversation :)

Thanks BTW. He is going help me build some memories.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Well, the best I can do is give jer a call....but that may be an awkward conversation :)

Thanks BTW. He is going help me build some memories.

Is he your first boy? We have two boys and then a girl. I can't handle another girl. So we stopped after her lol.

mweba

Reaction score
Is he your first boy? We have two boys and then a girl. I can't handle another girl. So we stopped after her lol.

Ha yes my first and last. We have three girls ages 12-2. As you well know girls require a different approach. If you can manage to keep the boys from bleeding out and the girls from going blind due to heavy eye rolling, you're dong well.

Its a tough love bond between mother and daughter I've come to understand. They come around eventually.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
She has learned the eye rolling very early. But daddy gives her anything she wants. Glad you got your boy. Every family needs to experience both sons and daughters :)

Latest posts