Interesting Tree Climbing technique

motomedik

Feb 26, 2012
Ran across this vid this morning...
Read the warnings in the opening, And I'm thinking "Even while working in the tree no lanyard!!" The whole time I'm wondering how he gets down- watch to the end, the descent is the best part.

[video=youtube;G2Vt13X_wwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=G2Vt13X_wwM&feature=endscreen[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

motomedik

Feb 26, 2012
Never thought much about ancient climbing techniques before, but it makes sense that there have been trees and rope to climb them with for a very long time. Thought bout trying it with a harness and ddrt or at least a lanyard, but I never see myself descending that way!:retarded2:

Reactions: 1 person

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
I bet it wouldn't take long to lop your thumb off with that "Nata" either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Interesting Tree Bark The Razorback Lounge 3
Fifelaker Interesting pics Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 3
W I Posted This Every Where Else, So might as well post it here as well! Might be interesting to moto Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 0
taplinhill An Interesting Jonsereds Find Chainsawz 16
H 2 H Interesting day Chainsawz 4
young Another mouse trap and very looks interesting. Chainsawz 6
Red97 Hooray Tree nine five Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 16
DefinitiveDave Throwing A Fuggin Tree On A House N Shizz June 2nd, Pa Chainsawz 22
sarahdodgegeek Helping out Tree Monkey a.k.a Scott Kunz - suffered a heart attack :( Chainsawz 120
cat-face timber Hey DSS What Saw would you use to fell this tree? The Razorback Lounge 15
Termitebuffet The "StitchMaker" tree fur six Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 149
jimdad07 Finally have video of our tree stand system The Razorback Lounge 13
H 2 H Old tree down ... Hawgz Back 40 1
CHEVYTOWN13 The ultimate tree climber's hybrid saw. Another Husqvarna shock from Summit Saw Shop Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 47
0 tree ID Hawgz Back 40 5
jimdad07 We bought part of a tree stand company Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 7
Genius Genius' tree service Hawgz Back 40 88
TK How to fell a tree proper with a john deere Hawgz Back 40 24
NORMZILLA44 The working/hunting/tree cutting/chainsaw/dogman THREAD!!!!! Hawgz Back 40 15