Intro

Marshy

Mar 2, 2015
Probably the rod knocker on the fly ball governor.

How you doing RandMac?

Fifelaker

I can almost see Genius' mushroom cloud from here.
Jul 31, 2013
Fife lake,Mi
Beware, people don't get banned, censored, reprimanded or put on discourage or have threads deleted for telling the truth here.

Reactions: 12 people

Marshy

Mar 2, 2015
10-4 That's what I heard. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I think some people have the wrong impression about me. I'm not here to bust rocks or make anyone paranoid.

Reactions: 1 person

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Welcome, hopefully you're well received.

What went on at AS in the last couple weeks was pure chicken✖✖✖✖, to say the least. I wouldn't recommend accusing people of coordinating an attack, either.

Stick around, you might find that some people aren't nearly as bad as some would like you to believe.

Reactions: 26 people

Moparmyway

Nov 7, 2014
Here
What went on at AS in the last couple weeks was pure chicken✖✖✖✖, to say the least. I wouldn't recommend accusing people of coordinating an attack, either.

Stick around, you might find that some people aren't nearly as bad as some would like you to believe.
Yup

Reactions: 3 people

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
Welcome, hopefully you're well received.

We all know the coordinated attack began in Cjocon's pic thread

Marshy

Mar 2, 2015
We all know the coordinated attack began in Cjocon's pic thread
I'm not sure what that is but feel like your trying bait me into a snackies only pic thread.:throwup:
If that's the case well played but it won't work.

Reactions: 1 person

Marshy

Mar 2, 2015
I'd have hoped you at least had enough balls to own up to your involvement. Guess not.
What involvement? If you would like we can talk specifics and dissolve rumors. Or you can make generalizations and assume I somehow am responsible for what took place and that I banned everyone. We both know the latter is BS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Memberz Area 13
K Chainsawz 10
BloodOnTheIce The Razorback Lounge 12