iPad 3

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
The event will be on March 7th.

Looks like there might be more than just one iPad, and looks like there possibly may be a device being released as well. A lot of it is spectated rumors though - some of it might be true, all of it might be true, and possibly none none of it might be true. Gotta wait for the 7th to find out but here's the latest news! :thumbsup:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/251160/beefier_ipad_2_may_accompany_ipad_3_next_week.html

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Yes I definitely think they need a low cost option to combat the ads put out by kindle recently. The fact that you can buy 3 kindles to one iPad is pretty big. Granted the kindle is a whole different animal than the iPad, a ton of people are going to consider the price alone. That's the reason I haven't even thought about buying an iPad, so dang expensive!! I've always been impressed with the performance and capabilities of the iPads, just knew I'm in no position of affording one anytime soon :(

Reactions: 1 person

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
Well, I bought the little wife an IPad3 for mothers day. Got the 32 in black. Sucker was $599.00! Also got her the smudge resistant screen cover. Today she ordered a Griffin? heavy duty case for it.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Badass Paul.

Gotta get my wife one. Yeap they're very pricey but damn they're a sweet device for sure. Super easy to use and a lot of fun too.

When you gettin' one....?? ;) :kermit:

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
Badass Paul.

Gotta get my wife one. Yeap they're very pricey but damn they're a sweet device for sure. Super easy to use and a lot of fun too.

When you gettin' one....?? ;) :kermit:

Lol! Not me brotha! Nah, I would love one. But Ill just use the laptop instead.
Think Ill get a new xbox ;)

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
Yes, she was telling me tonight just how easy it was to use. Apple has it goin on man. But yeah, buy the little wife one.
I scored some major points yesterday
hehehehe......