iPhone 5

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Jer doesn't like change. He will have an iPhone when he's 80 lol. He kept his Nokia the 10 years before that.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Jer doesn't like change. He will have an iPhone when he's 80 lol. He kept his Nokia the 10 years before that.
I NEVER NEVER NEVER would have guessed that!

Give me electro shock therapy, carbs, steel wheels and steam power wool hoooo!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I'll sell him my 4s if he wants same ol same ol :D and I'll take a new iPhone. The video does look kind of impressive but not enough for me to go gaga over it. The fact that features are now integrated instead of needing to download apps is kinda nice - but there are apps that do it eliminating the need for a new phone. Taller screen for more icon viewing? Blah. Needs to be wider for better browsing. Too narrow and everything is tiny in portrait. Flip it to widescreen and the screen is so short it's almost unusable :( Faster? This is already fast enough, I want better.

Improvements that I could see:
LTE capability.
Lighter/smaller
Supposed better battery life (and faster processor)

I just bought a iPod dock for music in el bano, not compatible. My phone case, no compatible. My hundred cords I have stashed everywhere so I'm not without charging ability, not compatible.

Reactions: 1 person

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Won't there be an adapter to make the old cords work? I like my 4s a lot. But his 4 is crappy. He's ready for a new one.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Whatcha think Mitch.....?? :)
Doood you know its gotta be dang good. Apple has sat on their hands for far to long.

Looks like the carriers are setting them selves up to take advantage of the release, killing upgrade deals and such.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Does he have a no change chainsaw policy too lol.
If there was a Hurricane named "Change", Jer could turn that bitch around and send her packing all by himself.

And I'm sure you know which presidential candidate had his favorite slogan, right? :yup::yup:

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
If there was a Hurricane named "Change", Jer could turn that bitch around and send her packing all by himself.

And I'm sure you know which presidential candidate had his favorite slogan, right? :yup::yup:
Bahahahaha. That sounds exactly like him. He still longs to own the smurf blue s10 lowered like he had 11 years ago :)

I am completely opposite. My ADHD promotes change on a daily basis. It thrives on constant change :)

Reactions: 3 people

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
Bahahahaha. That sounds exactly like him. He still longs to own the smurf blue s10 lowered like he had 11 years ago :)

I am completely opposite. My ADHD promotes change on a daily basis. It thrives on constant change :)
I miss Muh truck. :(

95 model, and it was "Bahama Blue", not "Smurf Blue" there sweetie...

And I'll take my 044, and you can hold the bologna.

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
Hopefully more than he knows about chainsaws :D
I won't even mention his lack of knowledge in the area of college basketball. Sheesh!!

He is a pretty good photographer. Or he has a really good camera :)

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
x2.

iphone 5 boring. apples super doper minor upgrade to get your money.

plus ios6 will be on the 4s. so no point of upgrading.

The 5 should have been they're release last year in October when they released the 4S. And this year's release should have been something to give Samsung/Android good competition, but once again, nothing extravagant happened......

Ever since the 4, they've really been behind the curve - every Android phone blows the capabilities of the iPhone away. It's just nothing to write home about anymore.....

Reactions: 3 people

young

Sup dawg. Mah yooza tytle iz cussum, son.
Jan 10, 2012
kentucky
The 5 should have been they're release last year in October when they released the 4S. And this year's release should have been something to give Samsung/Android good competition, but once again, nothing extravagant happened......

Ever since the 4, they've really been behind the curve - every Android phone blows the capabilities of the iPhone away. It's just nothing to write home about anymore.....
oh wait they are too busy suing all the competition instead of making their product better. LAME!

if apple had their way they would patent the air we breathe.

:omg:

Reactions: 2 people
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
westcoaster90 possible trade for iphone 5s For Sale 4
Genius I need a new iPhone GeekHawgz! 21