Quantcast

Jonsered 820 Gaskets & Seals

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
I've got another Jonsered 820 in and it's got all the signs of an air leak.

The guy said replace any gaskets or seals needed, is there a gasket set or
any gaskets or seals still available for this saw?

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
That's a question I'd like to have an answer for too. I asked Bob (spike) about getting those parts once but he didn't have a source. I also asked Rod Simonian who is able to get almost anything, but he told me to go pee up a rope swing. George Blake might have those parts but he's been out of the game since early last year. I have three 920/930s sitting here and I have a feeling I'll be making all of those gaskets by hand.

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
That's a question I'd like to have an answer for too. I asked Bob (spike) about getting those parts once but he didn't have a source. I also asked Rod Simonian who is able to get almost anything, but he told me to go pee up a rope swing. George Blake might have those parts but he's been out of the game since early last year. I have three 920/930s sitting here and I have a feeling I'll be making all of those gaskets by hand.

I have a feeling it's crank seals because it idles fine but under load it goes lean.
But I checked ebay, and ran the part numbers online and got nothing.

jacob j.

Reaction score
Crank seals are the easy part. I believe they're the same seal as the 281/288/394/395. Case gasket and base gaskets have been NLA for years, along with intake boots.

PB

Reaction score
Crank seals are the easy part. I believe they're the same seal as the 281/288/394/395. Case gasket and base gaskets have been NLA for years, along with intake boots.

I think they are different seals than the saws you listed. It is the same seal as the older JReds (49, 52, 70, 621, etc.). It is 15x30x7 double lipped. There is an updated Husky number but I am not sure what it is.

jacob j.

Reaction score
I think they are different seals than the saws you listed. It is the same seal as the older JReds (49, 52, 70, 621, etc.). It is 15x30x7 double lipped. There is an updated Husky number but I am not sure what it is.

Ok, I couldn't remember for sure, but a 15x30 seal is very common and easy to find.

Latest posts