Keeping The Lights On 2018

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
We are coming up on the bills for the site being due, that includes the server fee and the license fee for the design. Total is about $600. If people could find it in their heart to contribute it would be appreciated. For the first few years Chuck'r ran this place out his own pocket and I'd like to keep him from doing that going forward, he's got kid stuff to buy. For actual kids now, not himself. PayPal is preferred, but we can work with whatever. If you don't have my paypal PM me.

Also, the style of the forum will be changing as this style isn't compatible with the newest software version. I'll try to keep the style similar.

Thanks and GFY

Warmest regards,

The Management

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Oct 24, 2013
We are coming up on the bills for the site being due, that includes the server fee and the license fee for the design. Total is about $600. If people could find it in their heart to contribute it would be appreciated. For the first few years Chuck'r ran this place out his own pocket and I'd like to keep him from doing that going forward, he's got kid stuff to buy. For actual kids now, not himself. PayPal is preferred, but we can work with whatever. If you don't have my paypal PM me.

Also, the style of the forum will be changing as this style isn't compatible with the newest software version. I'll try to keep the style similar.

Thanks and GFY

Warmest regards,

The Management
Utter Faggotry of the highest order (or lowest order), shit which way is more utterly faggotish again, i keep forgetting
I assume I can send a little paypal to chubbyfurry@assmaggots.org, yes?

Jan 12, 2012
The Axes of Evil
78.media.tumblr.com

Thanks and GFY

Warmest regards,

The Management
BTC or BCH contributions possible?

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois

Thanks and GFY

Warmest regards,

The Management
Windle will cover it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Last guy out....turn the lights off !!!! New Memberz Area 7
PRJ 2018 Pacific Northwest Gtg GTG'z & Eventz 136
H Iowa Gtg 2018 GTG'z & Eventz 19