Keeping The Lights On 2018

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Those that have donated, thank you very much.

It’s greatly appreciated.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
I gave at the office.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Forwarded along

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
I should be good at this point guys.

Thank you again....

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
lol

Maybe I should start a HawgzFundMe thread to have you guys charity me some skinny jeans so I can actually live up to the skinny jean phenomenon that’s part of my existence here.

I’d presume that good skinny jeans are pricey...?? Not sure. And does Cabelas or Duluth Trading Co sell them...?? I’ve never seen them at Tractor Supply or Runnings or Field and Stream. Those are pretty much the only places I get any clothing - I sure hope I can find some there for you freaks.

Maybe some of you lumbersexuals can help put me in the right direction. I’d hate to get my own skinny jeans and end up purchasing the wrong ones - who knows how you queers would react if I did such a thing....

Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
lol

Maybe I should start a HawgzFundMe thread to have you guys charity me some skinny jeans so I can actually live up to the skinny jean phenomenon that’s part of my existence here.

I’d presume that good skinny jeans are pricey...?? Not sure. And does Cabelas or Duluth Trading Co sell them...?? I’ve never seen them at Tractor Supply or Runnings or Field and Stream. Those are pretty much the only places I get any clothing - I sure hope I can find some there for you freaks.

Maybe some of you lumbersexuals can help put me in the right direction. I’d hate to get my own skinny jeans and end up purchasing the wrong ones - who knows how you queers would react if I did such a thing....
I can offer no help on skinny jeans.

DSS

I saw a hot redheaded guy the other day...
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
lol

^^^^^

Not a denial