Kindle Fire HD

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I've heard some awesome things about this bad boy. I also really like the new Samsung Note tablet. I need to look more into this kindle though before I pass full judgement.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
The Kindle fire HD is pretty badass....

Most reviews say "It's no iPad" - but WTF, if you want an iPad get an iPad! Of course it's no iPad - the iPad is an iPad - other products should not be other products!!! Ugh sometimes these reviews drive me insane....

And yeah, the Samsung 10.1 is effing nuts.....

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
The Kindle fire HD is pretty badass....

Most reviews say "It's no iPad" - but WTF, if you want an iPad get an iPad! Of course it's no iPad - the iPad is an iPad - other products should not be other products!!! Ugh sometimes these reviews drive me insane....

And yeah, the Samsung 10.1 is effing nuts.....
EXACTLY!! Try looking for a new phone....may as well not read the reviews as I swear Apple has a full time staff writing them on every site. Either that or there really are that many brain washed people out there.

One thing Apple is brilliant at is marketing. Well and nazi like control over what you can and can not do with their product.

Have to say, I will not be purchasing another 10" tab. The seven is perfect in my opinion. Can browse one handed and type as well. just my 2 cents though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cat-face timber Covering fire wood with a tarp The Razorback Lounge 51
cat-face timber Fire Starters Hawgz Back 40 0
Steve NW WI First fire of the year Hawgz Back 40 9
R Fire wood prices Hawgz Back 40 49