Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Laser super pro bars

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score
Who makes them? I bought a 24" with a oregon chain for $55 at the saw shop yesterday. Stamped made in Germany on the bar, re-branded?

Cut4fun

Reaction score
I been buying the cheaper laminated laser bars for the cheap firewood cutters on budgets. Havent seen anything bad yet. pro's look like a really nice bar.

Ultra looks Tsumura, Pro in 2011 were Tsumura, dont think so now, who knows?

The Pro now looks like my German made Carlton branded bars in clear coat.

Which sprocket nose you got the single rivet newer or the V older Tsumura and on Ultra now.

Last edited:

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Fing BS :eek3: I must of somehow hit the fing like button editing. That crap needs fixed. :gotcha:

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score
I been buying the cheaper laminated laser bars for the cheap firewood cutters on budgets. Havent seen anything bad yet. pro's look like a really nice bar.

Ultra looks Tsumura, Pro in 2011 were Tsumura, dont think so now, who knows?

The Pro now looks like my German made Carlton branded bars in clear coat.

Which sprocket nose you got the single rivet newer or the V older Tsumura and on Ultra now.

It's a single rivet. I run it for the price, it'll make heat not cookies :internetpartytime:

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score
Just the bar cost me that before shipping. You did real good. :rock:

Good to know! I did have to take 5 swats with a file on either side of the bar slot to get it to fit over the studs, other than that it's a bar :clap:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Good to know! I did have to take 5 swats with a file on either side of the bar slot to get it to fit over the studs, other than that it's a bar :clap:

Fully stocked bar or only the big name stuff? I like going to the bar :)

Latest posts