Quantcast

Lets make this the new political sub forum

olyman

Reaction score
Both is the same .

Last I knew we had a place in east Tennessee full of people brought together by drugs , ok , so there's a few murderers there too . None of them are there cause of politics .
and you support such filth,,hells child you are....

Eddie

Reaction score
My tax dollars are the only support I give and I'm given no choice in that . They can fry any drug dealer they catch as far as I'm concerned.
and you support such filth,,hells child you are....
I noticed you posted that as if it were a fact and not as a question . You are most certainly a genuine dumb ass .

olyman

Reaction score
My tax dollars are the only support I give and I'm given no choice in that . They can fry any drug dealer they catch as far as I'm concerned.

I noticed you posted that as if it were a fact and not as a question . You are most certainly a genuine dumb ass .
and you THINK your Einstein,,not a prayer in heaven,,zero...

Eddie

Reaction score

and you THINK your Einstein,,not a prayer in heaven,,zero...

Where in anything I posted did I claim to be Einstein ? You prove my point better than I do with your mindless ranting .

Latest posts