Lighted Stihl Dealer Sign 5x6'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
This is our old dealer sign, we're not allowed to re-use so it's up for sale
Outer aluminum frame measures 5x6'. The Orange Stihl portion measure 4x6'

Not cracked or broken, just needs a good cleaning.

It's too big to ship would have to be picked up in person or freight arrangements
made.

Asking 350$ or reasonable offers

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Why the crap won't they let you re-use it? All ya had ta do was replace the top portion or better yet just peel the vinyl off and have it redone. That's ghey.

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
Why the crap won't they let you re-use it? All ya had ta do was replace the top portion or better yet just peel the vinyl off and have it redone. That's ghey.

The "Stihl" part is "non-current" and none of the new "current" signs are the same dimension.
So we can't just slip in new plastic parts, we were scratching our heads over it too.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I figured a sign shop could fix you up easy peasy. Oh well too late now sorry it came to that for you guys I know how much those things cost.

Do a search for Stihl in the Maine Craigslist classifieds. There's a guy lookin for Stihl stuff like signs and whatnot. This may be too large or not vintage enough but he may bite on it.

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
I figured a sign shop could fix you up easy peasy. Oh well too late now sorry it came to that for you guys I know how much those things cost.

Do a search for Stihl in the Maine Craigslist classifieds. There's a guy lookin for Stihl stuff like signs and whatnot. This may be too large or not vintage enough but he may bite on it.

Yeah, it's almost 20 years old and hate for it just go in the trash.

bushweasel

Reaction score
Get used to all the BS of the Stihl franchise!! Make dang sure u dont have a new modded saw in there!!! U run the risk of losing ur franchise!! Seen it happen! Good luck Cale!

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
Get used to all the BS of the Stihl franchise!! Make dang sure u dont have a new modded saw in there!!! U run the risk of losing ur franchise!! Seen it happen! Good luck Cale!

I've been working here for 5 years and we've been a Stihl dealer for almost 20
we're well versed in the hoops they make you jump through.

J.Walker

Reaction score
So.... what about fifty dollars for your sign?

I'll take care of transportation.....

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score

Yep- Stihl are Nazis when it comes to the franchise paraphernalia. They made us pay over $4k for the "Concept Display" which was a poorly
constructed merchandise display and sets of shelving and whatnot. They brought their own "carpenters" down from the regional office, and
these guys couldn't even drive a nail. They also made us buy new lighted signs @ $1200. It's another money making scheme courtesy of
Hans-Peter and the gang.

J.Walker

Reaction score
I'll talk to you at the Grand Opening of your shop today.
Hope you have some strong coffee and Maple glazed donuts too!

See ya at 8.

Last edited:

J.Walker

Reaction score
The sign has been traded for four truck loads of split Red Oak,

Locker down WookChuck!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
:upsidedownbanana::upsidedownbanana::upsidedownbanana:

:bananaflash2::bananaflash2::bananaflash2:

Status