"Liking" your own posts!

SawTroll

Jan 10, 2012
Troms, North Norway.
Just for the hell of it, I just pushed the "like" button on one of my own posts - and contrary to what I thought would happen, the software accepted it, with points and all????:whathefrik:

I guess there is a malfunction in the software! :santabanana:

Reactions: 5 people

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Just for the hell of it, I just pushed the "like" button on one of my own posts - and contrary to what I thought would happen, the software accepted it, with points and all????:whathefrik:

I guess there is a malfunction in the software! :santabanana:

Niko, this is SawHawgz. The island of misfit toys. ;) :dancingpig:

Liking your own post and getting rep points out of it (and having the forum notify you that you just liked your own post:retarded:) is much like the train with square wheels, the cowboy who rides an ostrich, the gun that shoots jelly, the boat that sinks, or the bird that doesn't fly. Hell, we've even got a bananas that dance upside down. :yup: :D

'Round here we believe saws cut faster with the chains on backwards and run better with water in the fuel. Stick around my friend and you'll be acclimated in no time. :thumbsup: :upsidedownbanana:

Reactions: 7 people

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Is this the New Official Like your self thread......not to be confused with a love your self thead :bananawhip:

Reactions: 6 people

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Not running any saws today but still needed my rep fill :upsidedownbanana:

Happy Fathers Day to all included!

Reactions: 4 people

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Soooo, after I give myself rep and return to the forum main page.....how big a dumb ass do I feel like when I notice a notification and click to see what it is?

Top of the gene pool I is :derplol:

Reactions: 6 people