Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Who wants em? How many do you want?

Last I saw they were a hair under $5/lb around here. Most are 1.25-1.5 pounds each.

Check with ST for the best meat to weight ratio if you like.

Please simply post quantity for me to bring for you. $ can be due at the gtg. Total amount will be divided by total number of lobsters. Easy math for easy people.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
2 for me, 2 for brother Keith.

You want me to bring / cova the cost of buttah.....??

You ain't gut da right buttah out theyah muh friend :eating:

If you got a small burner or something to melt it in would be sweet. I can muster up a small Coleman stove I suppose, just thought of that. I've got all the cooking stuff taken care of. Just need some help cooking and eating these little buggers. :banana:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Oh, okay, lol.

I recall MossMan just using plain ole salted buttah.

Yeap I've got a propane cylinder coleman stove - t'was my dad's actually. I'll bring it along. It'll prolly be the only thing I put in the car - I doubt I'll be bringing a saw. :)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Oh, okay, lol.

I recall MossMan just using plain ole salted buttah.

Yeap I've got a propane cylinder coleman stove - t'was my dad's actually. I'll bring it along. It'll prolly be the only thing I put in the car - I doubt I'll be bringing a saw. :)

Alrighty sounds good. We've got dis shindig covered. Is Bob gonna do anything? :cowdance:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Don't mind the poll up there, was trying to do something but found out I can't!

young

Sup dawg. Mah yooza tytle iz cussum, son.
Reaction score
put me down for one meelliiooonn...+1.:wheee:

and your poll is broked.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
If I was going to this GTG I would be all over the fresh lobster tail delivery. You the man TK offering that to us inlanders. :bananajump:

Ambull

Reaction score
That is so awesome. I used to eat Maine lobster on a semi regular basis, but now in Pennsylvania we don't have it very often. Anyways, I voted 4. Be totally happy to pay for it, and the pricing is really great. I will eat one there, and bring three home with me. That way me and my old lady can have a nice lobster dinner Saturday night, and I can get back on her good side after leaving all day for a chainsaw event.

I am good for it.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
That is so awesome. I used to eat Maine lobster on a semi regular basis, but now in Pennsylvania we don't have it very often. Anyways, I voted 4. Be totally happy to pay for it, and the pricing is really great. I will eat one there, and bring three home with me. That way me and my old lady can have a nice lobster dinner Saturday night, and I can get back on her good side after leaving all day for a chainsaw event.

I am good for it.

Awesome, got you marked down for 4!

Latest posts