Reaction score
Header Banner

We need one to fancy the forum up a bit:yup:

What's in the works chucker

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is currently helping me work on a logo. It'll be the main banner.

He's a graphics designer and it's gonna be something cool for sure.

I also have to get the theme installed so the site doesn't look so plain jane (need better colors than just two shades of blue and white).

I'm working on it d00d - this place is gonna be way pimped out, I promise. :smoking:

StumpysCustoms

Pot-Bellied Pig!
Reaction score
You mean you can get more pimped than dancing bannannas????:banana:

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is currently helping me work on a logo. It'll be the main banner.

He's a graphics designer and it's gonna be something cool for sure.

I also have to get the theme installed so the site doesn't look so plain jane (need better colors than just two shades of blue and white).

I'm working on it d00d - this place is gonna be way pimped out, I promise. :smoking:

cool beans.

U should ask this guy about pimpin it out. I hear he knows a bit about pimpin....

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I was recently talking to my mom's neighbor. Good god is he ever racist. I mean he is like SO racist.

His daughter is dating someone who is of an ethnic background that he absolutely despises. He calls the guy racial slurs to his face all the time. I stood there and watched it for the first time the other day. I was on his property so I really wasn't in a position to say much but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It damn near made me sick. His daughter's boyfriend (the one who has to deal with this arsehole) was kinda laughing and taking it lightly. But holy cow I have never seen such behavior. I can take a lot of things and it takes a lot to offend me usually - but that was so over the top I didn't know how to react or what to say. Unbelievable.....

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
I was recently talking to my mom's neighbor. Good god is he ever racist. I mean he is like SO racist.

His daughter is dating someone who is of an ethnic background that he absolutely despises. He calls the guy racial slurs to his face all the time. I stood there and watched it for the first time the other day. I was on his property so I really wasn't in a position to say much but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It damn near made me sick. His daughter's boyfriend (the one who has to deal with this arsehole) was kinda laughing and taking it lightly. But holy cow I have never seen such behavior. I can take a lot of things and it takes a lot to offend me usually - but that was so over the top I didn't know how to react or what to say. Unbelievable.....

No sense in that. Sounds like he needs a kick in the junk.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Wait, my cousin is your uncle?? Weird.

Wish I could help with a banner but I gotz nuthin

Latest posts