Quantcast

Looking for a small saw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a trow away saw for my little brother.

Anything like a poulan 1950 or something like that that way i don't have to worry about spending much on a good saw for him to screw up again.

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
oh i c i'm just looking for a little saw from 34 to 42 cc i'm not looking for a big one just one where my brother will quit straight gassing my good ones.

He went to cut fire wood and took my 028 wood boss that i just got and it had a brand new piston and cylinder on it from the dealer and he wrecked it.

then he came back and said it just died and wouldn't start back. well i tore it down and found the carnage from being straight gassed.

Cut4fun

Reaction score
Ready to cut 1950 and 2375 WT setting on the shelf (older versions I like with throttle lock etc). Can sale PHO or with b+c. Takes trades too if $ is in short order. :tooearly:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
:ahah: if he was here .....it would be him lookin to replace the saw HE screwed up !!! thats called responsibility and its often learned the hard way !!!

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i now he agreed to replace the saw so thats what he is doing but i'm the one having to look for it LOL

de_dubya

Reaction score
Gots nothing here but a bunch of non running throw-aways... 3 macs, 3 homies, half a husky. The only one that runs is missing the chain brake and clutch cover, and bar and chain.... not much help I guess.

dw

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks every one i found a saw about 2 days ago to keep my brother from screwing mine up again. But if he messes this one up he's out of luck because not getting a other one from me LOL.

Latest posts