Quantcast

Lots o familiar faces in this site...nice to see

jimdad07

Reaction score
I know a bunch of these names in here. I normally hang out in the Fight thread on AS and rarely go "out there" on that site any more. I hear this site is pretty good. So...hello everybody.

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Reaction score
Bunch of good people in that fight thread. Too many posts to keep up with. Has the slug bought every saw on that side of the world yet?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Drove through Plattsburgh after coming across Champlain and y'all pricks didn't even say hi? :***:

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
That's a nice area. We go through every year on our way to NH. Of course we go a little north of you. If you see Hyde-Stone vans running around your area that's the company I work for out of Watertown.

Only way you go north of me is if you are in Canada. Champlain borders Canada and Rouses Point is east of Champlain.

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
Drove through Plattsburgh after coming across Champlain and y'all pricks didn't even say hi? :***:

Can't you ✖✖✖✖in read? :***: I am 20 minutes north of Plattsburgh. If you had crossed on the Rouses Point bridge you would have almost gone past my house.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Can't you ✖✖✖✖in read? :***: I am 20 minutes north of Plattsburgh. If you had crossed on the Rouses Point bridge you would have almost gone past my house.

I drove 5 hours to get there and you can't drive 20 minutes?? :jerkoff:

Latest posts