Man cave touch's in the hawks nest

nitehawk55

Reaction score
Been working on this for a few days , cross cut was a bit rusty but teeth look to be unused , it got a coat of Ford tractor grey for now .
Axes I've collected so far but have a friend with a bunch of old wood working stuff he'll sell me cheap to add to the display .
576xp is unfueled but is going up north with me next week to be broke in , I'll be putting 1 or 2 vintage saws on the mantle .

WALL DISPLAY 004.jpg

Last edited:

nitehawk55

Reaction score
I'd like to make it Ross but I have too much going on in August .
Thanks for the offer !!

Most guys likely wouldn't be able to get away with this type of decoration but since it's just the dog and me.....the dog loves it !! :evilgrin:

roberte

Latte Lover
Reaction score
Been working on this for a few days , cross cut was a bit rusty but teeth look to be unused , it got a coat of Ford tractor grey for now .
Axes I've collected so far but have a friend with a bunch of old wood working stuff he'll sell me cheap to add to the display .
576xp is unfueled but is going up north with me next week to be broke in , I'll be putting 1 or 2 vintage saws on the mantle .

View attachment 34846

Oiled mantle?

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Reaction score
Get it running then have some crackhead swipe it.

Six years ago now and it still frosts my ass.
Can't like that. I had one, a good friend saw it and asked about it. It was same as his father had to keep the old farm house in PA warm with. Long story but I ended up mailing it to him. FedEx admitted they delivered it to the wrong address and they wouldn't pay an insurance claim. Finally after a month and a half, the recipient of it hunted down my buddy and he got it.

It made it to the nursing home and made an old man with dementia smile. There is good in the world.

jr27236

Reaction score
I would turn the axes on the right outward (to the right and maybe do the samw with the saws to show off their legs (bar/chain)
My OCD is kicking in lol

nitehawk55

Reaction score
I would turn the axes on the right outward (to the right and maybe do the samw with the saws to show off their legs (bar/chain)
My OCD is kicking in lol

Not so interested in showing the bars as showing the makes...etc .