Quantcast

Maube I need a Husky

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
I have had only one Husky ever and it was a t435 top handle. Maybe I need a 394 or 395. I have nothing against them but have always had Stihl as my work saws. My hate of the Husky is how they can't stay upright on the ground if they are idling. Even not running they have a hard time not tipping over. Maybe I need to come up with a Husky kick stand.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I have had only one Husky ever and it was a t435 top handle. Maybe I need a 394 or 395. I have nothing against them but have always had Stihl as my work saws. My hate of the Husky is how they can't stay upright on the ground if they are idling. Even not running they have a hard time not tipping over. Maybe I need to come up with a Husky kick stand.

I had my 394 idling on the ground today. It did not fall over, I don't know if this was an anomaly.

:farkyou:

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score

:screwy:

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score
This one is supposed to be the worst offenders for tipping over according to the little betches, it's running in this pic :farkyou:

I got yer kick stand too :bananawave:

Attachments

• 0512131455a.jpg
    0512131455a.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 48

srcarr52

Reaction score

So you've based your tippy Husky hypothesis on one saw? Anyway it's not really a big deal unless they are always riding around in a back of a truck.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
So you've based your tippy Husky hypothesis on one saw? Anyway it's not really a big deal unless they are always riding around in a back of a truck.

I've yet to have a single saw stay upright in the back of my truck. And that includes the rather plump, wide loaded, oversized dogged, MS261.... She rolls around like a trailer in a tornado back there...... Guess I need to build a little jig for keeping saws in their places?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I've yet to have a single saw stay upright in the back of my truck. And that includes the rather plump, wide loaded, oversized dogged, MS261.... She rolls around like a trailer in a tornado back there...... Guess I need to build a little jig for keeping saws in their places?

You probably wouldn't have that issue if there were any paved roads in Maine.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Paved roads cost money. Oh wait, with all our tax dollars we should have the sweetest paved roads in the country...

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score

Just make sure you put a load of wood under em'...
Problem solved...

Attachments

• Hot.jpg
    Hot.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 28

Cut4fun

Reaction score
T435 is not even a husky :laughing: just a redmax 3500 in orange dress. :grinhat:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I kinda like the 3 strikes and you're out style of back cutting. Or were those just to make sure the chain was sharp?

Latest posts