McCulloch Super Pro 125G with a bowbar

mcbob

Drongo
Reaction score
Well its a long weekend and I'm bored so what better than create sumthing a bit different

McBob

sawfun

Reaction score
Nice one Bob, and it's a 125g as well. I sure would like to see your front and underneath AV mounts. The front one on mine looks pretty strait forward. However the underneath mount will be a cp125 on mine as it looks easier to use than the sp125 which requires the now missing (on a gear drive) oil tank mount.

mcbob

Drongo
Reaction score
Nice one Bob, and it's a 125g as well. I sure would like to see your front and underneath AV mounts. The front one on mine looks pretty strait forward. However the underneath mount will be a cp125 on mine as it looks easier to use than the sp125 which requires the now missing (on a gear drive) oil tank mount.

I cut up an old knackered sp125 oil tank to get the lower front mount the top upper mount well its in way a job to make I used the origional rubber cushion and added a spacer block below it

sawfun

Reaction score
Thanks, unfortunately tjose oil tanks are getting scarce around here. I vut out and bent the plate in front of the stuffer and will make a piece to connect it with the front AV mount.

heimannm

Reaction score
I notice there is no chain on that one, not sure I'd be willing to stick it in a piece of Aussie wood with that much grunt behind it.

Mark

Latest posts