Men In Black 3!

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
Yup....been waitin on this one to come out. I remember seein the first one at a drive in back in '96? or was it 97? ........at any rate, with todays techno advances it should be awesome. Thanks for the clip Jason. :yup:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
I don't get excited about to many movies these days. Three kids takes up a lot of my time but I will go see this one. Also looking forward to Underworld Awakening.

StumpysCustoms

Pot-Bellied Pig!
Jan 10, 2012
I loved the first two. My mom has a pug that looks just Like Frank. So thats what we named him.

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
I don't get excited about to many movies these days. Three kids takes up a lot of my time but I will go see this one. Also looking forward to Underworld Awakening.
Yeah man, I just started watchin the Underworld movies........Kate lookin mighty fine as a vamp........:smoking:hot

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I'll probably drag my arse out to see it, I went to see the others :yup:

And sorry, I may have been more excited if I didn't see someone saying something about Underworld..... Almost completely forgot about MIB3 after that..... :banana:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Yeah man, I just started watchin the Underworld movies........Kate lookin mighty fine as a vamp........:smoking:hot
Great movies and I could not agree more!

I'll probably drag my arse out to see it, I went to see the others :yup:

And sorry, I may have been more excited if I didn't see someone saying something about Underworld..... Almost completely forgot about MIB3 after that..... :banana:
Sorry for the distraction.

the westspartan

Jan 12, 2012
Oh Yeah! Movies! I remember movies. I used to go see them all the time. Now I have been to see 2 in the last 4 years and one of them was Winnie the ****ing Pooh! Since we had our son in April of 2008 we haven't been able to do much at night that doesn't include him. Now that he is getting a little older he and I maybe able to go out an see some movies and leave his mom home to watch the baby! Only problem is they must be G rated! That limits things considerably.

I now understand why when I was a kid parents seemed so out of touch with the world, especially pop culture!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Oh Yeah! Movies! I remember movies. I used to go see them all the time. Now I have been to see 2 in the last 4 years and one of them was Winnie the ****ing Pooh! Since we had our son in April of 2008 we haven't been able to do much at night that doesn't include him. Now that he is getting a little older he and I maybe able to go out an see some movies and leave his mom home to watch the baby! Only problem is they must be G rated! That limits things considerably.

I now understand why when I was a kid parents seemed so out of touch with the world, especially pop culture!
I don't have kids yet, but I own a whole slew of Disney/Pixar movies plus others that are similar, just not done by D/P.... I mean, hey, who doesn't like Cars???? By the time I have kids, the DVD/Blu-Ray formats will probably be obsolete and they won't be able to see them anyway :lol:

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Sherlock is on my list, Randy. Really enjoyed the first one.

TK....pixar is good stuff. I have three daughters under 12 so most or my movie time revolves around tangled and Winnie the pooh.