Quantcast

Men In Black 3!

MacLaren

Reaction score
Yup....been waitin on this one to come out. I remember seein the first one at a drive in back in '96? or was it 97? ........at any rate, with todays techno advances it should be awesome. Thanks for the clip Jason. :yup:

mweba

Reaction score
I don't get excited about to many movies these days. Three kids takes up a lot of my time but I will go see this one. Also looking forward to Underworld Awakening.

StumpysCustoms

Pot-Bellied Pig!
Reaction score
I loved the first two. My mom has a pug that looks just Like Frank. So thats what we named him.

MacLaren

Reaction score
I don't get excited about to many movies these days. Three kids takes up a lot of my time but I will go see this one. Also looking forward to Underworld Awakening.

Yeah man, I just started watchin the Underworld movies........Kate lookin mighty fine as a vamp........:smoking:hot

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'll probably drag my arse out to see it, I went to see the others :yup:

And sorry, I may have been more excited if I didn't see someone saying something about Underworld..... Almost completely forgot about MIB3 after that..... :banana:

mweba

Reaction score
Yeah man, I just started watchin the Underworld movies........Kate lookin mighty fine as a vamp........:smoking:hot

Great movies and I could not agree more!

I'll probably drag my arse out to see it, I went to see the others :yup:

And sorry, I may have been more excited if I didn't see someone saying something about Underworld..... Almost completely forgot about MIB3 after that..... :banana:

Sorry for the distraction.

the westspartan

Reaction score
Oh Yeah! Movies! I remember movies. I used to go see them all the time. Now I have been to see 2 in the last 4 years and one of them was Winnie the ****ing Pooh! Since we had our son in April of 2008 we haven't been able to do much at night that doesn't include him. Now that he is getting a little older he and I maybe able to go out an see some movies and leave his mom home to watch the baby! Only problem is they must be G rated! That limits things considerably.

I now understand why when I was a kid parents seemed so out of touch with the world, especially pop culture!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Oh Yeah! Movies! I remember movies. I used to go see them all the time. Now I have been to see 2 in the last 4 years and one of them was Winnie the ****ing Pooh! Since we had our son in April of 2008 we haven't been able to do much at night that doesn't include him. Now that he is getting a little older he and I maybe able to go out an see some movies and leave his mom home to watch the baby! Only problem is they must be G rated! That limits things considerably.

I now understand why when I was a kid parents seemed so out of touch with the world, especially pop culture!

I don't have kids yet, but I own a whole slew of Disney/Pixar movies plus others that are similar, just not done by D/P.... I mean, hey, who doesn't like Cars???? By the time I have kids, the DVD/Blu-Ray formats will probably be obsolete and they won't be able to see them anyway :lol:

mweba

Reaction score
Sherlock is on my list, Randy. Really enjoyed the first one.

TK....pixar is good stuff. I have three daughters under 12 so most or my movie time revolves around tangled and Winnie the pooh.

MacLaren

Reaction score
I love anything Tommy Lee Jones is in.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Looking forward to this release. Got the wife to watch the first one last week, gonna get the second one before this one is released.

Latest posts