Quantcast

Merry Christmas

Mrs. J

Reaction score

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
What's everyone doin' or have done already for the holiday....???

Went to my inlaws lastnight unexpectedly. My SIL is in the navy and she lives in Washington. She came into town yesterday and surprised my wife at work, then after my wife got out they both went to their parents house to surprise them. After I was done doing firewood I went there fo dinna. The SIL hasn't been around in over a year so everyone was super surprised to see her.

Other than that just doing firewood, and hanging out with my mother and siblings this evening. Looking to chill and have a cuppa beerz....

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
What's everyone doin' or have done already for the holiday....???

Went to my inlaws lastnight unexpectedly. My SIL is in the navy and she lives in Washington. She came into town yesterday and surprised my wife at work, then after my wife got out they both went to their parents house to surprise them. After I was done doing firewood I went there fo dinna. The SIL hasn't been around in over a year so everyone was super surprised to see her.

Other than that just doing firewood, and hanging out with my mother and siblings this evening. Looking to chill and have a cuppa beerz....

BBQ for christmas dinner tomorrow...
Pork is on the smoker already!!!

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
Venison Summer sausage...
I like this time of year...

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30

rburg

Reaction score
Christmas eve meal with the kids and then watching the Muppet's Christmas Carol.

Mrs. J

Reaction score
I'm thinking Elf is our movie pick :) even though we've already seen it 20 times this season :)

Denis Gionet

Reaction score
Not for me, I can't stand Will Ferrell. We watched the Home Alone series about eleventeen times now ....

Going to church at 9, then opening gifts & pigging out at the in-law's. Gonna be a coupla "some assembly required" gifts in there, might as well plug in the battery drill now ....

Oh, and btw, Merry Christmas everyone !!!! Be safe !!!!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
My dad's favorite Christmas movie was always (National Lampoon's) Christmas Vacation.

Pretty edgy movie for a kid but it was a seasonally watched flick in our house since it came out, lol....

Watchin it right now!!

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Merry Christmas you guys.

Latest posts