Merry Christmas

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
What's everyone doin' or have done already for the holiday....???

Went to my inlaws lastnight unexpectedly. My SIL is in the navy and she lives in Washington. She came into town yesterday and surprised my wife at work, then after my wife got out they both went to their parents house to surprise them. After I was done doing firewood I went there fo dinna. The SIL hasn't been around in over a year so everyone was super surprised to see her.

Other than that just doing firewood, and hanging out with my mother and siblings this evening. Looking to chill and have a cuppa beerz....

Reactions: 3 people

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
What's everyone doin' or have done already for the holiday....???

Went to my inlaws lastnight unexpectedly. My SIL is in the navy and she lives in Washington. She came into town yesterday and surprised my wife at work, then after my wife got out they both went to their parents house to surprise them. After I was done doing firewood I went there fo dinna. The SIL hasn't been around in over a year so everyone was super surprised to see her.

Other than that just doing firewood, and hanging out with my mother and siblings this evening. Looking to chill and have a cuppa beerz....
BBQ for christmas dinner tomorrow...
Pork is on the smoker already!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Mrs. J

May 20, 2012
I'm thinking Elf is our movie pick :) even though we've already seen it 20 times this season :)

Reactions: 1 person

Denis Gionet

Apr 17, 2012
Hearst, Ontario, Canada
Not for me, I can't stand Will Ferrell. We watched the Home Alone series about eleventeen times now ....

Going to church at 9, then opening gifts & pigging out at the in-law's. Gonna be a coupla "some assembly required" gifts in there, might as well plug in the battery drill now ....

Oh, and btw, Merry Christmas everyone !!!! Be safe !!!!

Reactions: 3 people