Quantcast

mid winter GTG Kingston N.Y.

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
gonna do a gtg here @ my place in kingston NY 12401 ...Jan 27th ....some cookie cutting for comparison only and a big log pile for firewood processing ,warm shop and good food for socializing . PM me for more info and directions . hoping to get 10-15 participants cheers jimmy :wheee::dancingpig:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I keep looking at the calendar and what I have going on around here and it's not looking good :( I'll do muh best but I'm a maybe to not likely at this point. I'll know more as we get closer. You guys won't miss much if I'm not there anyway :eek2:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
We'll see what happens. Work plays a part of it as does the weather. There are other factors too.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
✖✖✖✖ work, you've got 4wd, and tell the wife she'll have to figure out how to use the DVR on her own while you're gone.

Problems solved.

See ya on the 27th.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
You make it sound so simple. The wife would be happy to have me gone. As a matter of fact, I have her DVR my shows for me because I've never run it before :duh:

The inlaws let us borrow some money to "pad" the bank account so the bank would be happy with our current available cash assets for pre-approval for the home buying process. Taking off to NY while we're borrowing money to buy a house may not set well with those loaning the money if ya know what I mean :(

But I'm looking into what I can do to get around that :happywink: We'll see. And, there are other things. There's always something else. :goofball:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
lighten up on the TK ...he has schlepped down this way a couple times in the last year ...we would be happy to have him show up ,but ultimately he has to keep the harmony in balance @ home first . Also if the weather gets crappy [plowable snow] I will push it back a week ,have to watch the forecast as we get closer . cheers jimmy :bananajump::dancingpig:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
lighten up on the TK ...he has schlepped down this way a couple times in the last year ...we would be happy to have him show up ,but ultimately he has to keep the harmony in balance @ home first . Also if the weather gets crappy [plowable snow] I will push it back a week ,have to watch the forecast as we get closer . cheers jimmy :bananajump::dancingpig:

I've earned it. Given the amount of flack I've given him over his lack of appearance at a couple of GTGs I've earned his flack for this one. Even though I technically haven't not shown up yet :banana:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I've missed my share of GTG's, and I still will be missing my share of GTG's in the future.

Love to go, but chit doesn't always line up properly and ya just hope to make it to the next one....

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
BUMP......one week and counting .....only 3 confirmed attendees ....need some more peeps or its not worth the effort :dance::chainsaw::notsure:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
It's looking more like a yes for me at this point, but still not a definite. I'll be driving out and back the same day. I done more difficult things in my life LOL we'll see. I'll know within a couple of days if it's for sure or not.

What should I bring if I can come?

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Just bring yerself. I won't wanna bring a saw. But maybe I'll take this 394 with me and fire it for the first time or somethin'. We'll see.

Hopefully you can make it. Should be a good time. :upsidedownbanana:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
if it stays a small group...I might just order a couple kick arse sicilian pies and fill in some munchie finger foods :bananajump::wheee::banana:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
My wife will be jealous if I eat pizza in New York. She thinks we're gonna eat that crappy lobster or something while I'm there. Please don't tell her we had pizza.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Knowing me ill have my saws with me. I'm only interested in the 266 though, haven't really run it since I fixed it. I think it's gonna make a sweet firewood saw. I'd like to have that little Kentucky princess port it if he ever gets back to the important things in life like chainsaws and stuff.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Oh and jason - can you hook me up with a case of the hunters red? If not no biggie. (Maybe an extra bottle or two, wifey don't need to know about those ones :D )

Latest posts