Quantcast

Missing posts

mweba

Reaction score
I'm sure some have been removed for content but there are several I have notice disappear for no apparent reason? Is it my browser or a glitch? Do I need to clean my cache:facepalm:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Something's are gone and never to return. No glitch just a little cleaning house ;) not that you had bad posts, its just a case of collateral damage that's all. To get rid of some stuff, others went with it. We're all missing a few posts here and there. You're good to go.

HEAVYFUEL

Reaction score
Something's are gone and never to return. No glitch just a little cleaning house ;) not that you had bad posts, its just a case of collateral damage that's all. To get rid of some stuff, others went with it. We're all missing a few posts here and there. You're good to go.

The filter isn't quite fixed yet! Them iowegians are still getting in!!

HEAVYFUEL

Reaction score
I'm sure some have been removed for content but there are several I have notice disappear for no apparent reason? Is it my browser or a glitch? Do I need to clean my cache:facepalm:

Yesterday I tried replying to a thread on FMC's bikesaw thru tapatalk & it posted it in the firewood section over on A.S.! Could be the Droid acting up.

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
Yesterday I tried replying to a thread on FMC's bikesaw thru tapatalk & it posted it in the firewood section over on A.S.! Could be the Droid acting up.

That would be a droid thing...
:eek:hsnap:

Or a driving while posting thing...:jesterlaugh:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
That was my fault. I was doing some moving around and making some changes and I unintentionally deleted the original "Official Good Morning Thread" in the OT forum.

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in the new thread, lol.

mweba

Reaction score
That was my fault. I was doing some moving around and making some changes and I unintentionally deleted the original "Official Good Morning Thread" in the OT forum.

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in that thread, lol.

Pfft.......that's what happens when the captain sits on the remote:rolleyes:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in that thread, lol.

My bad, knew it was a accident didn't realize it was your hatred for mornings. :buttface:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
i knew the orig good mornin thread dipaseared !!!think I commented on another thread inquiring as to where it went [Im very obtuse..er observant ]:yup:and a little lysdexic

Cut4fun

Reaction score
I know I have posted stuff in one thread and it goes missing. Do a search and find the post in another thread I wasnt even in. Something is amiss in settings I think is all.

Latest posts