Missing posts

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
I'm sure some have been removed for content but there are several I have notice disappear for no apparent reason? Is it my browser or a glitch? Do I need to clean my cache:facepalm:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Something's are gone and never to return. No glitch just a little cleaning house ;) not that you had bad posts, its just a case of collateral damage that's all. To get rid of some stuff, others went with it. We're all missing a few posts here and there. You're good to go.

HEAVYFUEL

Jan 10, 2012
Something's are gone and never to return. No glitch just a little cleaning house ;) not that you had bad posts, its just a case of collateral damage that's all. To get rid of some stuff, others went with it. We're all missing a few posts here and there. You're good to go.
The filter isn't quite fixed yet! Them iowegians are still getting in!!

Reactions: 1 person

HEAVYFUEL

Jan 10, 2012
I'm sure some have been removed for content but there are several I have notice disappear for no apparent reason? Is it my browser or a glitch? Do I need to clean my cache:facepalm:
Yesterday I tried replying to a thread on FMC's bikesaw thru tapatalk & it posted it in the firewood section over on A.S.! Could be the Droid acting up.

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
Yesterday I tried replying to a thread on FMC's bikesaw thru tapatalk & it posted it in the firewood section over on A.S.! Could be the Droid acting up.
That would be a droid thing...
:eek:hsnap:

Or a driving while posting thing...:jesterlaugh:

Reactions: 4 people

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
That was my fault. I was doing some moving around and making some changes and I unintentionally deleted the original "Official Good Morning Thread" in the OT forum.

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in the new thread, lol.

Reactions: 1 person

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
That was my fault. I was doing some moving around and making some changes and I unintentionally deleted the original "Official Good Morning Thread" in the OT forum.

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in that thread, lol.
Pfft.......that's what happens when the captain sits on the remote:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com

We'll just hafta get that post count back up in that thread, lol.
My bad, knew it was a accident didn't realize it was your hatred for mornings. :buttface:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Jan 10, 2012
Ulser County N.Y.
i knew the orig good mornin thread dipaseared !!!think I commented on another thread inquiring as to where it went [Im very obtuse..er observant ]:yup:and a little lysdexic