Mix ratio

czed

Orders his **** fire from Amazon
Reaction score
I run all my saws 40/1.
Older saws called for lots more oil, 25-1 etc.
Only issues I can think of is exhaust screen getting carboned and maybe a piece of carbon in exhaust port come loose and score P/C.
And no skeeters with the cloud of exhaust.
be a man 1/1 is the way to go

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Reaction score
Clint, i ran 40-1 dino for 30 years and never plugged a screen. imo, plugged screens come from lugging at low rpm.
keep chain sharp and turn her when loaded, it will never plug.
i rebuilt two 4 mix trimmers that were carboned up to beat hell. listen to how these grass people run them.
They all ditch the guard that keeps the line length in check. Motor never winds up.

Steve NW WI

Converted to the Dark Side
Reaction score
4 gallons of perfect mix for $31.97.

It’s blue.

8 bucks a gallon?

I've seen dumb before. That looks exactly like it.

91 E free, a new CA compliant 2 1/2 gallon can, and genuwhine Stihl earl dont add up to that.

Come to think of it, I can get 30 packs of "allegedly" beer at the local store for 6sumthin a gallon.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." But it's a good way to handle weekends.

PRJ

2-ply sidewalls
Reaction score
San Luis Obispo County, California 15 miles from t
I slice my Guinness Beer Brats in half and brown them on an electric panini grill. Slather brats with Aioli or horseradish mustard and wrap them in a warm flour tortilla or toasted sourdough breed.

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Reaction score
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
I slice my Guinness Beer Brats in half and brown them on an electric panini grill. Slather brats with Aioli or horseradish mustard and wrap them in a warm flour tortilla or toasted sourdough breed.

License plate fell off my truck one time. Had to get a new one. Gonna rain later

Steve NW WI

Converted to the Dark Side
Reaction score

Electric grill? Is possession of charcoal a felony in CA now? Is a Panini some sorta Italian sports car?

Dang weird coast people. I probably dont even want to know what an Aioli is. Likely tofu bacon grease or somethin sinister like that.

Steve's guide to brat cooking:
Light charcoal.
Drink a beer.
Add brats to grill.
Drink another beer.
Flip brats
More beer, till juices run clear (da brats, not yours)
Put brat in bun. Whole wheat if you're health conscious. Add mustard, ketchup (if Canadian), relish, onions, and sauerkraut (if German).
Serve with beer.

Mike from Miami

Marino is the GOAT
Staff member
Reaction score
*among QBs that have never won a super bowl
8 bucks a gallon?

I've seen dumb before. That looks exactly like it.

91 E free, a new CA compliant 2 1/2 gallon can, and genuwhine Stihl earl dont add up to that.

Come to think of it, I can get 30 packs of "allegedly" beer at the local store for 6sumthin a gallon.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." But it's a good way to handle weekends.
I never thought to run straight oil but ok, boomer.

Mike from Miami

Marino is the GOAT
Staff member
Reaction score
*among QBs that have never won a super bowl