ms200t throttle linkage

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Oct 24, 2013
I must be the most ham fisted hawg in existence, I spent a good 15 minutes trying to get the new carb installed on a customer's MS200t with the throttle linkage (orange plastic and brass rod only) and then finally gave up and rebuilt a 460 instead. I am pretty sure I have everything I need to build 10 more 200ts sitting here in the bins, but just cant get motivated, there has to be some secret to getting these linkages together without wanting throw the saw at a wall.
Also If anyone has a line on AV Mounts and or Intake manifolds at a reasonable price OEM or AM I am very interested.
DDave

griffonks

Dec 28, 2013
Tricky but this tutorial is pretty good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duomigDd2Ug
That's how I learned. Start the carb down the posts. As the carb enters it's housing grab the throttle linkage with a pair of NN pliers and pull it through the throttle linkage, then push the carb almost all the way back and attach the fuel hose. After the carb is seated attach the choke linkage, done.

After you get it it takes seconds.....

I'm waiting for a fuel tank vent assy for mine....

Reactions: jrepairsk70e

Paincow

Apr 23, 2014
Scroll down youtube channel "donyboy17" video list until you see a video about this saws linkage. I just watched it the other day but couldn't get the video to link. He had the same issue.

Reactions: Majorpayne

czed

Orders his shit fire from Amazon
Aug 30, 2014
I must be the most ham fisted hawg in existence, I spent a good 15 minutes trying to get the new carb installed on a customer's MS200t with the throttle linkage (orange plastic and brass rod only) and then finally gave up and rebuilt a 460 instead. I am pretty sure I have everything I need to build 10 more 200ts sitting here in the bins, but just cant get motivated, there has to be some secret to getting these linkages together without wanting throw the saw at a wall.
Also If anyone has a line on AV Mounts and or Intake manifolds at a reasonable price OEM or AM I am very interested.
DDave
Bump