Quantcast

MS460BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

naked arborist

Reaction score
0926032142.jpg0926032143.jpg0926032143a.jpg

New quad port BB kit, brake handle, handle bar, OEM Stihl tank handle, DP Muff, high flow air box kit, pull starter, clutch cover. seals, bearings, gaskets, sp, impulse, fuel line/filter, bar nuts, added 660 dawg, and a few I'm sure I missed. One of a 25" or 28" 0.050 3/8 Stihl bar and full comp chisel chain. The bars were gone over also. Fresh saw three tanks so far. I have more pics somewhere of the build. Saw was not painted. I got some paint this week is you must have a shelf queen.

0926032143b.jpg0926032143c.jpg

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
Quad port? As in quad transfers like a 372?

naked arborist

Reaction score
Yup asking a 1,000.

It is a good runner. It can go with or with out a bar and chain. I'm building another one so this one can go. I could use some extra bucks right now. I've got two 460 and an 046. Way too many saws really for one guy :) Another 460 is almost done and a nasty ported ms361. The 361 needs the timing set back just a bit. Six degrees advanced makes it idle a bit ✖✖✖✖ty. Four advanced will be the new number on that. That saw is ported oem and it is a fast work saw. Looks good with the new 20" total bar and 8 pin on it. I'll post that up tonight with pics. I have vids of all the saws. Having trouble with photo bucket so, I bypassed it. Need to get the vids up on youtube tonight.

I stand behind all my work. I don't sell anything that has not been tested at work and on the cookie pile. If something has a problem I want it right before it leaves my hands. That's just good business and karma.

Reaction score
Yup asking a 1,000.

It is a good runner. It can go with or with out a bar and chain. I'm building another one so this one can go. I could use some extra bucks right now. I've got two 460 and an 046. Way too many saws really for one guy :) Another 460 is almost done and a nasty ported ms361. The 361 needs the timing set back just a bit. Six degrees advanced makes it idle a bit ✖✖✖✖ty. Four advanced will be the new number on that. That saw is ported oem and it is a fast work saw. Looks good with the new 20" total bar and 8 pin on it. I'll post that up tonight with pics. I have vids of all the saws. Having trouble with photo bucket so, I bypassed it. Need to get the vids up on youtube tonight.

I stand behind all my work. I don't sell anything that has not been tested at work and on the cookie pile. If something has a problem I want it right before it leaves my hands. That's just good business and karma.
you been porting saws for 20 years???

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
View attachment 1157View attachment 1158View attachment 1159

New quad port BB kit, brake handle, handle bar, OEM Stihl tank handle, DP Muff, high flow air box kit, pull starter, clutch cover. seals, bearings, gaskets, sp, impulse, fuel line/filter, bar nuts, added 660 dawg, and a few I'm sure I missed. One of a 25" or 28" 0.050 3/8 Stihl bar and full comp chisel chain. The bars were gone over also. Fresh saw three tanks so far. I have more pics somewhere of the build. Saw was not painted. I got some paint this week is you must have a shelf queen.

View attachment 1160View attachment 1161
I'm not dissing your ability to build a strong saw, but when youre asking $1000 for ANY saw......I don't wanna see it built with aftermarket chit. Ie... Clutch cover, handle bar, exhaust, recoil housing and not to mention those MaxAirFlo covers look hideous.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I'm gonna close this one, but if you put it back up for sale and don't want to start a new thread, PM me and I'll unlock it and bump it to the top for ya :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts